At the cafe

HANNA

It is a very nice sunny day. The babies were very happy. They like going out.We finally arrived to the cafe.

CALEB

I was talking with Toby but at some time I heard a giggle. A known giggle. I look to the left and I see a beautiful,happy woman. She is my woman. Then I see our babies, they are so cute and beautiful like their mother. She is such a good mother. Then I wave to her and she is coming with a big smile.

Hanna:Hey guys!

Toby:Hey Hanna!

Caleb:Hello babe!

I said hello to her and kissed her passionately. I don't know but everytime that I kiss her I think that is the first time.

Alison:We are going for a walk ok?

Hanna:Ok have fun!

Emily:Bye!

Caleb:Bye!

As I was watching our little babies I saw an old woman trying to pass the road, I told her if she needs help. She said ok. I left her across the road and I was walking in the road proud of my self and smiling to Hanna but suddenly I hear a car trying to stop. I turn my head and I see a car coming to me. That time, that one second actually, I was watching all my memories in an imaginary tv. I thought have I told Hanna that I love her? Have I hugged and kissed my kids?The thoughts stopped from a strong pain.

HANNA

Caleb was happy that he helped the old woman so he was smiling at me.

Hanna:Caleb!!!!!!!!No!!!!!!

It was a car. A car hit Caleb. I left the babies alone from my fear.

Hanna:Caleb please wake up!