We are finally together

Next morning

The moment I opened my eyes flashbacks from yesterday filled my mind. After a wave of usual stress, I realised there is someone next to me. It's Caleb, sleeping like a baby. I couldn't believe he was finally here with me. I was staring at him for a couple of minutes until I decided to go freshen up in the shower. 

The water running on my body was so relaxing, it's what I needed to wash away any remaining bad feelings. I quickly got out, put on my underwear and went to search for something comfy to wear. I caught myself looking in the mirror. How my body is changing, with pregnancy. I posed with my growing belly as if I was taking a photo.

*iphone camera sound*

I was startled by a sound when I realised Caleb was awake and has taken a picture of me without realizing.

"You are a cute pregnant lady, I couldnt resist" Caleb said grinning "Heyyy, let me seee" Hannah said running to him."Noo" Caleb said playfully. "CALEB, don't be annoying!" "Come here baby, sit next to me, I missed you a lot!" Hanna climbed over him and rested her head on his chest
"Oh yes that is what I am talking about"

We just stayed there in silence, enjoying each other's presence. Suddenly Caleb looked at me and said "I can't believe our baby is already growing, imagine if I missed that" Caleb said and buried his face on her belly and kissed it lovingly.

He climbed up towards my lips and kissed me. "Oh I missed that" Hannah said with a smirk on her face. "Hanna...would the baby mind some turbulence?" Caleb said laughing "No baby, its good to see his/her parents in love" 

A passionate make out session started ending  in him taking off my underwear and treating me like the princess I am.