𝘰𝘯𝘦.

"is the world mean to me? or is it just me who thinks that way?"

seungmin pov:

'i'll stay with you forever seungmin.'

bullshit.

everyone says that, my own fucking father said that. they always say that they will stay. but they just leave and turn into dust.

my father died when i was 11 due to suicide, i don't fucking know why but i rather not question it. it's obvious why.

you see, my life sucks. i don't know why it does, i didn't do anything wrong.

but it just hates me. everything and everyone hates my existence. even i do.

sometimes i pray that the cut on my wrist would do a good job and let me disappear.

but i always wake up the next day.

end of seungmin's pov

*᯽*

seungmin woke up the next day feeling numb, just like the other days that he would wake up to.

seungmin's days were always grey, at school he didn't really have many friends, the only friend he has was jeongin and because of seungmin's stubborn ass, he didn't gave much affection to him, while jeongin would be really warm towards him.

he stayed in bed for a good 10 minutes, being filled with his thoughts. he then thought of his dad, his wonderful dad that he loved so much.

they would spend days together, morning till night, his family was far from perfect but it was the most in seungmin's eyes.

how he hoped life would be like that again. but it's reality. everything is not what you hope it to be.

he walked towards the mirror, seeing dark circles around his eyes, his poor posture, he made a disgusted face at himself.

"ugly." he mumbled.

he head towards the shower and turned on the water, somehow the water made him feel more tense than he already is.

after that he didn't even bother to make himself presentable, he just wore a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. he grabbed his book bags and head downstairs. he didn't really expect the scene that he saw.

of course, his mom was there, with another man, different from last week.

"ah! seungmin?" she said excitedly.

seungmin kept a straight face staring at his mom and the man.

"look, dennis this is my son seungmin."

the man waved at seungmin, and seungmin bowed. the mom walked towards seungmin and whispered something to him.

"listen, you slut. he is very rich so get the fuck out of here and come back tomorrow, okay?"

seungmin nodded.

"good, you useless shit."

seungmin rolled his eyes not caring about the words spewing out of her mouth, and he walked towards the bus.

that's when he saw the popular boy,

hwang hyunjin.

**

(a little bit more angsty i guess, there's a lot of trigger warnings in this story, i'm not going to mention that again.)

 DRUNKEN START.✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara