𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹.

"morning hyungie!"

seungmin woke up feeling little

today he woke up on a different bed. he woke up on hyunjin's bed. yesterday, seungmin wanted to be with hyunjin for the rest of the night so the taller invited him to his house.

his parents weren't there anyways. they had a business trip that would last a year. they trusted hyunjin completely to take care of the house.

hyunjin is responsible anyways, so he cleaned up and tidied the house almost everyday.

honestly, couldn't be me.

seugmin sat up and saw that hyunjin was still sleeping and his back was turned to face seungmin. seungmin yawned softly and rubbed his eyes.

he then missed his hyungie. he wanted to wake him up but he felt bad about it. but he decided to anyways.

seungmin then laid back down and cuddle up to hyunjin and rubbed his back to try and wake him up softly.

"hyungie...wake up. miss you." seungmin whispered.

hyunjin didn't respond so seungmin tried again.

"hyunggieeee, pweaseee miss you.."

hyunjin then rolled over and wrap his arms around seungmin and pulling him closer to hyunjin's embrace.

seungmin smiled satisfied that he got his attention. he nuzzled in and relaxed. hyunjin then played with seungmin's hair as he started to wake up.

he opened his eyes and looked down to see the cutest sight of seungmin. seungmin was cuddled close on hyunjin's chest while sucking on his thumb.

hyunjin the smiled and let out a soft chuckle making seungmin look up at him with doe eyes. seungmin then took his thumb out and grinned.

he was happy to see his boyfriend and caregiver awake.

"mornin' hyungie!" seungmin said happily.

"morning to you too princess." seungmin said his voice still raspy and sleepy.

seungmin then hugged hyunjin tight hiding his face on hyunjin's chest. suddenly feeling a guilty for waking hyunjin up.

"i sorry fow waking hyungie up, miss you."

hyunjin giggled and pulled away slightly to cup seungmin's face. he cupped it tight making seungmin form a cute pout.

"hey, no need to apologize. i missed you too, you're so cute."

seungmin then pouted a little making his pout more prominent. hyunjin cooed and pecked seungmin's pout.

"no more pouting." hyunjin laughed.

seungmin giggled too completely loving the feeling of being safe in someone's arm.

especially in hyunjin's arm.

hyunjin then picked seungmin up as seungmin clinged onto hyunjin burying his face on his neck. hyunjin then sat down on the couch wit seungmin sat on his lap now.

seungmin then lifted himself off of hyunjin's chest and meeting hyunjin's eyes. seungmin then leaned in to peck hyunjin's nose, cheek, and forehead.

"what are you doing princess?"

"giving hyungie love kissies."

"hey, you missed a spot though."

"where?"

seungmin looked confused. hyunjin then pointed at his lip pouting playfully. seungmin gasped and leaned in to kiss that too.

"thank you princess."

"i wuv hyungie."

"i love you too, princess."

*𖧷*

(sorry if this chapter isn't the best.
school is a bitch.
lets burn it down.)