𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

"my minnie."

6:50

6:50

it was almost seven. the time where hyunjin was going to confess. where he was going to ask seungmin to be his.

and of course seungmin was excited, and hyunjin was nervous. he was shitting bricks at this point.

however hyunjin arrived there first seeing the sky turning dark which make the stars shine brighter.

he leaned on the railing looking down at the clear river, looking at the stars reflecting on the water.

it was beautiful.

it was little cold but he didn't mind, he just stared at the sky and continued thinking. he started to get more anxious as the thought of seungmin rejecting him.

his mind was filled with unecessary thoughts

yes?

no?

yes?

no?

yes?

no?

yes?

no?

yes?

"jinnie?"

hyunjin flinched at seungmin's voice, he turned around to see the boy he was waiting for. seungmin was wearing a big hoodie with some sweatpants.

but he managed to look cute in hyunjin's eyes.

"princess." hyunjin said while smiling, hyunjin opened his arms out as seungmin jumped and hugged him tight.

he loved being in hyunjin's embrace. seungmin took in hyunjin's scent. it was addicting to seungmin. he loved it so much.

seungmin pulled away and stood by from hyunjin looking at the reflection of the stars. he then got reminded of a memory.

his dad used to love stars.

"stars are shining so bright today." hyunjin said.

"i know it's beautiful. i love it so much."

"you're beautiful."

seungmin turned to hyunjin and he blushed. hyunjin seems know how to make hyunjin fall in deeper for him.

"hey princess."

"hm?"

"can i kiss you?"

seungmin pulled hyunjin into a kiss. not caring anymore. he didn't even took the time to answer hyunjin. he just went for it.

hyunjin kissed back. feeling slightly shocked that seungmin made the first move. hyunjin wrapped his hands around seungmin's waist as the younger's hands was cupping hyunjin's face.

seungmin pulled away with a blush and a big grin present on his face. hyunjin smiled softly and went to grab the younger's hand.

but seungmin giggled and pulled away from hyunjin's grip as he ran away squealing happily.

hyunjin stood there frozen but he ran after seungmin. later he caught up with seungmin and wrapped his hands around seungmin's body tight not letting him go.

"gotcha."

"no let me go! i'm shy and gay this is not my best moment."

hyunjin turned seungmin around as he caressed seungmin's soft cheeks. he then leaned in for another kiss.

however this kiss lasted longer. the feeling were stronger. seungmin can feel his stomach go into fireworks. his heartbeat was so fast that he was afraid hyunjin would hear it.

suddenly he felt a drop on his nose, he pulled away and looked up to see raindrops. he smiled and leaned in for another kiss from hyunjin.

how cliche.

**

(they're finally together smh 🙄)