𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"lesson two."

(meanwhile, back at the library

(meanwhile, back at the library.)

"this is fucking bullshit."

seungmin said while putting his head on his hands, as he sighed frustrated with the math problem that he had to learn. hyunjin was smiling seeing seungmin frustrated was cute, he had been explaining about this math problem for 5 times now.

"come on princess you can do it!"

"no i really can't."

"yes you can."

"shut the fuck up i can't honestly math can suck my dick."

"this is an easy concept."

"no, i'm already struggling with the substitution thing now you give me this elimination thing?"

hyunjin laughed as he wrote down the completed problem. when hyunjin was done seungmin groaned when he saw the explanation that he wrote.

this was what's on the paper:

2a + 3b =11 | x1| 2a + 3b = 11
7a - b = 50 | x3| 21a -3b = 150
—————— +
23a = 161
a: 161/23 = 7

"okay hyunjin what the fuck."

"we're not done yet princess, you have to find b remember what i thought you."

"THATS NOT IT?!?"

"no~ come on you can do the next part~"

"fuck you, and fuck math i feel like i'm gonna cry."

hyunjin chuckled as the younger was mumbling curse words while doing the math problem. hyunjin had always loved math, it was easy for him and it was really fun.

well too bad hyunjin, some people just can't do it.

"okay you know what here you can check it i'm probably wrong i don't care."

hyunjin looked at the paper and his eyes widen as he saw what seungmin wrote.

2(7) + 3b =11
14  + 3b =11
         3b =11 - 14  ——> 3b = -3
                                         b  = -1
fuck you >:(

seungmin was correct.

"princess, this is correct.."

"wait what."

"it's correct."

"fuck holy fuck i was about to strangle someone if i had to do it again."

"you did good today! shall we do anothe-"

"no."

"okay, okay."

seungmin had his head laid down on the table and hyunjin just observed him. after a couple of minutes seungmin fell asleep and hyunjin stared at him.

he gently brushed the hair that was covering his face and smiled. the younger looked so innocent and so pure when he slept.

the older decided to wake him up since the school was closing.

"hey.. princess wake up we have to go.."

seungmin was still deep in sleep.

"princess~"

seungmin whined and stirred.

"we have to go home."

"no don' wanna, i sleep."

hyunjin cooed as he realised that seungmin regressed. probably from all the math he did his brain was exhausted.

"okay.. let hyungie take you home."

hyunjin packed both of their bags and seungmin finally got up. he sleepily walked along side hyunjin while rubbing his eyes. they were about to go to hyunjin's car so that seungmin can sleep there.

hyunjin opened the car door for seungmin first, seungmin climbed in the car and immediately went to sleep. hyunjin put his bags in the backseat and he sat in the driver's seat.

while hyunjin was driving, seungmin was sleeping while putting his thumb in his mouth, hyunjin found it so cute.

when there was a red light, hyunjin took the chance to take a picture of seungmin, he wasn't creepy, seungmin was just very cute.

hyunjin then arrived at seungmin's house a couple minutes later, he knew seungmin's address by the school website.

"seungmin.."

seungmin whined and turned to the seat more.

"princess we're here."

"no.."

"come on little one it's getting late."

"no no wan go."

"prin-"

"tired."

" hyungie will help you get there okay?"

"otay."

hyunjin then got out of his car and got seungmin's bag, he then opened seungmin's car and helped him stand up.

hyunjin carried seungmin's bag while the younger was walking half asleep, they were walking in silence since seungmin was too tired to say anything.

once seungmin got in front of his house hyunjin gave him his bag, and seungmin took it.

"i'll see you at school tomorrow okay princess?"

"yesh hyungie drive safely."

"will do."

hyunjin then gave sungmin a hug and seungmin nuzzled in his neck for a bit loving his scent. hyunjin then left.

seungmin got inside and he closed the door, immediately regretting his decision. his mom stood there, she saw everything.

he should've not stayed home.

*𖧷*
(you know you're a bad bitch when you have cried doing math🥰)