𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

"lunch time."

(Monday, lunch

(Monday, lunch.)

seungmin was already tired. tired of school, tired of the words that would come from the teachers mouth. he hated the way people would chatter about every single thing, no matter how important it is, he just wanted to escape from class.

as the lunch bell rings, seungmin quickly packed his things and headed to jeongin's classroom. he promised jeongin to sit with him at lunch, and seungmin can't say no to him.

no one can say no to jeongin.

seungmin knocked on the classroom door and spotted jeongin alone. today seungmin thought that jeongin looked so handsome. he was wearing a plaid button up and grey pants, his hair was messy but still styled down the middle.

"hey innie~" seungmin said while walking towards his table as jeongin packed his things.

"hey hyung!"

"let's eat lunch i'm kinda hungry yeah?"

"yeah, wait a second let me just organize my bag."

jeongin then organized his bag and walked with seungmin down the hallway to the cafeteria. they always sit together, however when seungmin's not around he would sit with felix.

they went to grab their foods and looked for a table, when they spotted an empty table around the corner they didn't hesitate to take it. seungmin sat next to jeongin as they were talking.

"hyung can i tell you something?"

"let me guess is it about felix?" seungmin said while raising both of his eyebrows. when his crush's name was mentioned, jeongin blushed slightly and his bright smile showing.

"y-yeah."

"gosh, i just said his name and you already look like a tomato."

"shut up." jeongin said as he pushed seungmin lightly.

"so what about felix?"

"he's just so cute."

"we been knew."

"no but something about him, just makes me want to protect him. he's just so precious and he gets confident with other people but when he's with me he acts so shy."

"oooohh felix might have a crush on you too."

"i hope he does. when you were at the rooftop i sat with felix, and i swear he says the cutest things ever, and his freckles stood out the most that day. he's just so pretty."

"gee how whipped can you be?"

"he makes me this way, i just want to hold him and call him my baby boy."

"aww that's sweet. it contradicts the dream you had with him one time."

"shush we don't talk about that."

"mhm suree, in the dream, bet his ass felt tigh-"

"hyungggg!" jeongin cut him off by shoving a chicken up seungmin's mouth.

seungmin laughed enjoying teasing the maknae, he loves soending time with jeongin. he was always so patient and so nice to seungmin, and seungmin appreciates that.

they were laughing and talking and teasing eachother that they didn't realise a certain someone glaring at how the two were being.

hyunjin. who was sat opposite of them, seen every laughter and just frowned every time they would get close to eachother.

'i wanna be the one that makes seungmin laugh. not him.'

*𖧷*

(i believe in top jeongin supremacy 🛐🛐)