𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

"minnie oh minnie."

"no go, stay

"no go, stay."

seungmin whispered and held hyunjins hand with both of his. hyunjin was confused, he tilted his head but came closer to seungmin.

"what was that?"

"i said hyungie stay."

"you want me to stay?"

"yesh, i lonely."

hyunjin didn't miss the way seungmin called him hyungie and his childlike voice, he knew about age regression and what that is but he wasn't so sure if seungmin was an age regressor.

"wouldn't you be uncomfortable?"

"no, i scawed."

"what are you scared of, minnie."

"mama."

"mama?"

"just stay hyungie pwease."

hyunjin thought for a second, but looking down at seungmin and his droopy puppy eyes and little pout, he knew he couldn't say no.

he sighed and nodded, he slipped onto the bed next to seungmin. seungmin then turned towards hyunjin and wrapped his hand on hyunjin's body, nuzzling his head on hyunjin's chest. loving the comfort it had.

hyunjin was suprised but he couldn't help but smile, seungmin was really cute, and his suspections were correct, seungmin is an age regressor.

"hyungie?"

"y-yeah minnie?"

"can't ni ni."

"you can't go night night?"

seungmin shook his head, pouting. hyunjin giggled a bit, even though he didn't know seungmin well, little seungmin was so adorable.

"why can't you, minnie?"

"scawy."

"hm?"

"dark."

"ohhh, here."

hyunjin then reached out to turn on his bedside lamp, and seungmin felt better melting against hyunjin's chest again.

"better?"

"mhm tank chu."

"no problem now let's go night night."

seungmin nodded as his eyes got heavier. and hyunjin just let the younger cuddle him.

*᯽*

seungmin woke up with a huge headache and an unfamiliar face. he adjusted his eyes to the sunlight as he sat up and looked around the room.

'where the fuck am i?' seungmin thought, he looked beside him, to see hyunjin, peacefully sleeping, his eyes widen as the memories from yesterday.

he facepalmed and almost teared up. how can he be so stupid? he got drunk in front of hyunjin, he slept in hyunjin's room, and now he regressed in front of hyunjin. he cried softly, putting his hands to cover his face. the overwhelming embarrassment ate him up, he hated feeling like this, because it makes him want to regress even further.

hyunjin woke up hearing cries from seungmin, he sat up softly and hesitated to reach for seungmin, he didn't want to scare seungmin in a clearly vulnerable state.

hyunjin laid a hand on seungmin's shoulder as the younger flinched, seungmin had completely slipped now.

"shh, it's okay i won't hurt you, don't cry."

seungmin sobbed harder, at how gentle hyunjin was being. hyunjin took seungmin's hand off of his face and seungmin looked at him.

"what's wrong minnie?"

"i-i i sowwy.."

"why are you sorry?"

"i-i little.. ish weird."

"oh! no no no it's not okay? it's totally fine i know what that is, it's okay."

"no hurt me, pwease."

"i won't hurt you of course come here."

hyunjin motioned  seungmin to hug him, and the younger hugged hyunjin still sobbing, while hyunjin was rocking him, and giving comforting words.

"let hyungie take care of you now, yeah?"

*᯽*