𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.

"play date."

"hyungieeee"

"hyungieeee"

seungmin waddled over to hyunjin who was in the kitchen washing the dishes. he was wearing his puppy onesie. he then wrapped his arms around hyunjin's waist and nuzzled his face on hyunjin's neck.

"oh hi baby." hyunjin said as he felt seungmin giving tiny kisses on to his neck.

"hyungie."

"yes princess?"

"when are they gon to get hewe?" seungmin wondered feeling excited for felix and jisung to play with him.

"soon baby, minho hyung and jeongin are just getting snacks and little stickers because minnie likes those right baby?" hyunjin said.

seungmin's face light up at the mentions of goodies, he nodded enthusiastically as hyunjin turned around and removed seungmin's hand from his waist so he could hold it.

"you're excited?"

"yes hyungie, i love lixie and sungie they nice."

hyunjin chuckled and kissed seungmin's hands because he finds seungmin cute.

actually, there was no specific reason for him to kiss seungmin's hands.

he didn't need one.

seungmin then whined and made grabby hands as he kept asying 'up! up!' which meant that he wanted to be held by hyunjin.

hyunjin nodded and carried seungmin as seungmin held onto him like a koala. hyunjin then sat on the couch as seungmin was still wrapped tightly onto him. hyunjin rubbed seungmin's back as seungmin hid his face on his neck.

"hyungie, where are they?" seungmin mumbled, getting more impatient.

"they're close baby, they will come soon. you have to be patient okay? good boys are always patient, aren't you a good boy?" hyunjin said softly.

"yes m' good boy, hyungie's good boy." seungmin said as he lifted his head from hyunjin's shoulder to meet the older's eyes.

"mhm, pretty baby." hyunjin said as he kissed seungmin's nose. 

then the door bursted open startling seungmin a little. there was jisung and felix who were holding snacks as they held hands and walked confidently. there was minho and jeongin behind them carrying the heavy stuff. looking in pain.