𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"innie! lixie! oi! oi!"

jeongin and felix was walking next to eachother on the sidewalk

jeongin and felix was walking next to eachother on the sidewalk. it was very quiet, no one said a word, they were too shy to say anything towards

felix had his head down and he was a blushing mess. something about the younger was so hot that felix would gay panic.

i mean.. it's yang jeongin? he looks hot all the time.

jeongin was walking with confidence although inside he was panicking. he had been crushing on felix for three years, so to finally get noticed by him felt like a dream.

"hyung?" jeongin suddenly asked.

"y-yeah?"

"wanna go somewhere else? i know we were planning to go to the cafe but look."

jeongin pointed towards the cafe that was a few blocks away, it was crowded, and there was a long line outside.

felix looked up towards the cafe and pouted a little, he wanted to go to the cafe, since he really was craving something sweet.

"aww man.." felix mumbled still pouting, he was huffing and jeongin found it cute.

all of the sudden, jeongin kissed felix's cheek, making the freckled boy blush and his eyes widen looking at jeongin.

jeongin smiled proudly and giggled a little.

"no more pouting on your pretty face, how about we go and buy cookies at the bakery there."

felix smiled and nodded. jeongin then intertwined his hands with felix's as he dragged felix to the bakery.

when they got into the bakery, felix was catching his breath and the younger was laughing.

"you didn't have to make me run."

"but it's funner! come on i heard they have sugarcoated cookies, your favorite~" jeongin said as he took felix's hand and opened the door with his other.

felix blushed and smiled, he was happy at the fact that the younger knows about his favorite treats. it made him fall for jeongin more.

when they got to order felix felt nervous. he had always have this problem of ordering, he didn't like ordering food, afraid of stuttering, saying thte wrong order or blank out on the spot.

jeongin knew this and he noticed how felix got more tense.

"hey it's okay, you can sit down there and wait, i'll order."

felix smiled widely and took the youngers hand and squeezed it, whispering thank you. he walked towards the empty table and sat patiently watching the younger order cookies for them.

after jeongin ordered, he went to felix and gave him his bag of cookies. jeongin ordered a big chocolate chip cookie for himself.

jeongin sat down in front of felix, as he watched the freckled boy munch on cookies.

"so hyung, you said you had homework?"

"o-oh yeah but it's okay i can do it later, ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖᵉⁿᵈ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ."

"what did you say at the end?"

"i-i just wanted to s-spend time with y-you."

jeongin now had a little blush on his cheeks as felix was red as a tomato.

"o-oh okay! i like spending time with you.."

felix giggled as he looked at the younger looking down while smiling wide.

felix was too focused on eating his sugarcoated cookies that he didn't realise the younger staring at him lovingly and he also didn't realise that he got sugar all over his face.

"hey uh hyung?"

felix looked up at jeongin to let the younger know that he got his attention.

"you got something there."

jeongin then reached out to felix's face and wiped the sugar off of his lips gently. felix blushed at the sudden physical contact.

"there you go! now you look pretty."

felix touched his cheeks and smiled warmly.

"innie?"

"hm?"

"i like doing this, we should do this more often.

"sure, i would love that."

they were still at cafe in their own little world. talking about topics that wouldn't make sense to others. sometimes having a little physical contact with eachother not caring about other people.

and jeongin was happy that he get to spend time with his crush. he wanted it to last longer, he wanted to spend more time with felix. he really do love felix.

how he wish felix would feel the same.

*𖧷*
(ngl jeonglix is a cute ship.)