𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

"i don't trust you and your pretty face."

seungmin just stood beside hyunjin quietly, his head hung low and his fingers shoved into his pocket

seungmin just stood beside hyunjin quietly, his head hung low and his fingers shoved into his pocket. seungmin could feel hyunjin's stare at him, and he decided to ignore it.

but hyunjin won't stop staring, and seungmin couldn't help but be annoyed, he already had a shitty morning so his mood was going downhill.

"what do you want."

"huh?" hyunjin broke out of his thoughts.

"why the fuck are you staring at me?"

"oh, sorry i was just thinking- wait are you okay?"

"what?"

"that scar. under your eye."

'shit, you stupid fuck, you forgot to cover it.' seungmin thought to himself, yesterday he had a fight with his mom and his mom threw a glass vase at him and that resulted to a scar under his eye.

seungmin quickly covered it with his palm and looked everywhere except hyunjin's eyes. he quickly thought of an excuse.

"o-oh it's nothing, you don't have to worry."

"it looks new."

"o-oh ya ya but i'm fine."

"looks like it hur-"

"i said it's okay." seungmin cut him iff quick, hyunjin got the gist that seungmin didn't wanna be bothered by that. hyunjin decided to just leave him alone.

but, he also wanted to talk to seungmin. seungmin gave him reality, a reality that hyunjin isn't the greatest out there. sometimes he wants to be treated as hyunjin rather than "the school's best boy."

when he was about to turn and open his mouth to talk to seungmin, a few girls rushed towards the bus stop calling hyunjin's name.

hyunjin mentally rolled his eyes, especially when the girls pushed past seungmin and made him fall in the process.

"hyunjin!"

"hyunjin oppa~"

"why are you taking the bus, we can go together, sit with us~"

hyunjin stood there as seungmin was still laid on the floor rubbing his arm, who had a bruise as well, from yesterday.

hyunjin ignored the girls and helped seungmin up, seungmin was confused but let him help anyways. hyunjin scanned seungmin's body for any injuries.

"you okay?" hyunjin asked.

"yeah.."

"okay, girls. um not to sound rude but could you care for other people as well?"

the girls looked at eachother in confusion. hyunjin never really talked or care towards seungmin, no one even cares about seungmin. a lot of people forget that he exists as a person.

"what i meant was be careful towards other people, i don't want anyone hurt, especially seungminnie."

seungmin looked at hyunjin, he gave seungmin a nickname.

'especially me? what is he going on about?' seungmin thought.

the girls just looked down and bowed towards seungmin.

"sorry oppa we'll be more careful."

"i-it's okay, it didn't hurt anyways."

the girls walked away, going on a seperate bus, since they were sort of embarrassed because of hyunjin's confront.

seungmin zoned out, a lot of thoughts running in his mind about what just happened, hyunjin the school's best boy just cared for his existence. which was new.

hyunjin tapped seungmin on the shoulder while smiling softly breaking seungmin from his thoughts.

"the bus is here."

"o-oh ya s-sorry."

hyunjin giggled a little and grabbed seungmin's hand.

"let's sit together."

seungmin's eyes widened but he followed hyunjin anyways.

they sat doen, and hyunjin grabbed a book from his bag, a poetry book. he was so concentrated in the book, he looked so pretty, flipping the pages withr his slender fingers, occasionally he would look at seungmin and smile.

seungmin's mind was filled with unnecessary thoughts, but one thought stood out.

'fuck you, hwang hyunjin. i hate you. you make my heart feel things.'

**