𝘴𝘪𝘹.

"why does it have to be me... why me..?"

(tw: sexual assault

(tw: sexual assault.)

(flashback before the incident ..)

seungmin pov

i hate everyone.

everything feel so shitty, i feel ugly, i feel disgusted, i feel violated.

why did my mom do that? aren't mother supposed to protect their childs? she's supposed to love me, take care of me, yet i feel like the most hated person that she knows.

i know i couldn't stay in this room. i need to get put of here.

end of seungmin's pov

seungmin jumped from his bedroom window and ran, he felt disgusted, he felt violated.

earlier after he got home, there were three men gathered at the living room. his mom was there with a used lengerie. the three men took notice of seungmin, so they decided to use him.

they stripped his clothes, without consent.

they tied him to the bed, without consent.

they put a ball gag in his mouth and touched him, without consent.

they entered him. without consent.

all of them ignored seungmin's cries, and his mom was sleeping, not caring that her son was being violated by disgusting men.

(a/n: please normalize consent and please do not take it lightly, do not normalize assault, this is just for the plot.)

now, the boy was running, with nowhere in mind and no money. he just needed to escape. escape from everything and everyone.

he eventually stopped at a park, he sat on the swing, crying his eyes out, his breathing becoming unsteady due to tears. as he was crying, the sky started pour, rain started to soak seungmin making him cry heavier in the process.

"papa! it's raining. look!"

seungmin pointed at the sky, and his other hand holding his dad's hand, he was smiling looking at the rain.

"you like the rain love?"

"yesh! do you like it too?"

"of course i do but be careful we might get sick."

seungmin and his dad were running around in the rain, both of them looked happy, they were happy with eachother's presence.

they didn't realize how this might be the last time both of them would be happy.

"fuck you dad." seungmin said while looking at the sky.

"i hate you. why did you leave me here? everyone hates me. and i hate everyone. i wanna be with you, i wanna stay strong but i'm so tired. why... why is it me..?"

seungmin sobbed hard putting his head on his hands and he cried, his lungs were about give out, he hated everything. he needed something.

alcohol.

seungmin ran to the liquor store, he got two bottles of alcohol and tan out of the shop when the owner wasn't looking. he didn't have money, so he stole it.

he then got into a dark alleyway, and drank it, chug after chug his body became hot, he knew he was not a strong drinker but he drank it anyways.

between sips, he would cry, he would mumble for his dad, his eyes became heavy and his body became tired. but before he blcked out the last words he said was,

"hwang hyunjin...."

*𖧷*

(pls i totally forgot to mention that this story has age regression ah well now im telling you)