𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺.

"papa."

(4th june 2012

(4th june 2012.)

papa pov, flashback:

"papa! papa!"

i heard my baby calling, i turned my chair around seeing him and his bright smile. i smiled myself, he has a beautiful smile it reminded me so much of eunji.

"hi puppy!" i said cheerfully, trying to hide the fact that i was planning on my departure from here. seungmin then ran up to him holding paper in his hands, i then went down to meet his height.

"what do you have there baby?" i questioned seungmin then showed me a beautiful drawing of us a family of three. it is so pretty. my baby is so talented.

"i did a picture! it's me and mama and you papa!" he said quite proudly.

"wow baby! it's so pretty!"

"i'm gonna give it to mama tomorrow its her birthday!" seungmin said and i smiled sadly seeing how happy he is.

well tomorrow she's going to be free. everyone is going to be free from me.

end of pov.

(back to present day.)

"i-it's his letter jinnie."

seungmin said sadly, he hesitated to open it. feeling too scared to open it. hyunjin put his hands on top if seungmin's making him look up at him. hyunjin smiled reassuringly, silently telling seungmin that it's going to be okay.

seungmin smiled back, wiping his face as it was filled with tears and snot running down his face. he opened the letter and read it, each sentence making his tears run even more.

eunji, my love.
on this special day, i want you to be the happiest girl that you can be. i want you to feel the best that you have been since our marriage. i don't want you to feel distressed, sad, or even angry. you've always told me that your happiness left your life since we got married. you have always told me that i was a burden to my parents that's why they left me when i was a little boy. so today, i decided that i want things to change. i want you to be happy, so happy that you dont even remember i exist. although i can tell that your love has faded, my love has never faded for you. i love you with all my heart and you're the best wife and mother ever. i hope in heaven you can finally kiss me with love and we can love eachother again. please take care of our little minnie. tell him that he's the best boy ever. praise him for every little thing he does. tell him that i love him so much and that this was never his fault. the best gift that i can give you is for me to leave your life, as you've always wished since we were married, and seungmin, baby. i'm sorry papa couldn't stay longer. papa just wanted mama to be happy so you can be happy too. don't worry papa will be okay. i love you both so much.
happy birthday.

Haneul.

seungmin let out thick sobs, hating it. he hated this. he hated that his father felt that way, he hated that his mom felt guilty too, he hated it.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" seungmin sobbed as he hit his head with his hands, hyunjin took seungmin's hands off of his head and held it.

"don't do that, you'll hurt yourself." hyunjin said quietly.

seungmin sobbed and hugged hyunjin, he clinged into hyunjin like he will disappear this second. he doesn't want hyunjin to go anywhere, he loves him so much.

hyunjin let his tears slipped, seeing seungmin this broken was so heartbreaking, he then whispered sweet things to seungmin as he tried to calm him down.

"d-d-don't leave me p-please." seungmin sobbed. hyunjin held him tighter as his heart broke at what seungmin said.

he knew seungmin didn't have anyone else. he needed someone to be with him and take care of him everyday. and hyunjin will do that.

"don't worry princess, i'll stay."

*𖧷*
(honestly this was so painful to write i chose the names because i thought the meanings were beautiful. Eunji= kindness, wisdom. Haneul = sky, heaven. ALSO IDK IF THESE ARE CORRECT.)

)