𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

"maknae on top."
(tw:mild violence, slurs)

everyone in the classroom was whispering things that they assumed

everyone in the classroom was whispering things that they assumed. william had a smirk on his face, he thought that this was it. he was going to be top, from every school he had moved he had been second.

but today he was going to be top.

that's what he thinks.

hyunjin was angry, but he was speechless. he couldn't do anything. he body felt like it was frozen, his mouth felt like it was unable to speak. it felt like his vocal chords had been trapped.

seungmin was scared, he was crying and too bad william noticed it. william chuckled and got closer his face turning to seungmin. hyunjin hid him behind making william smile mischievously.

"how fucking pathetic, can't even protect yourself can you seungmin? fucking whore, fucking with a boy. you can't even get a girl so decided to like males instead."

seungmin cried, tears flowing, this all felt too close to home. this felt to familliar. it was starting to scare seungmin. he hated it. he hated this. this made seungmin felt like a slut, he hated being degraded.

"so tell me hyunjin, does he suck your dick real go-"

william got cut off, with a pain that stung his face, his nose bloody, and he fell to the floor by how hard the punch was.

jeongin had punched william hard.

jeongin got down and grabbed william's shirt.

"what the fuck did you just say about my best friend? dare to repeat it?"

william was shocked, he looked scared. scared of jeongin.

"dare to degrade him again i dare you. you fucking pathetic bastard. you dare to insult them when you're the pathetic one here."

william stayed silent and felix tried to calm him down but it didn't help.

"you just feel the need to ruin someone's reputation just for you to build yours up, that's how you know you're fucking worthless. you just outed someone's privacy and insulted them just because of rank?"

jeongin laughed angrily.

"you're the fucking coward here."

jeongin punched william again as he groaned in pain.

"i already hated that you did that to hyunjin, but if you degrade seungmin, you're fucking dead."

"okay that's enough jeongin." hyunjin said.

jeongin got up and spat on william's face. william covered his face with his arms scared of what jeongin is gonna do.

"i hope you're fucking embarassed."

seungmin ran out making hyunjin chase him. jeongin glared at william as the principal was called making him in trouble along with william.

felix followed jeongin looking at his knuckles all bruised, he knew that william's nose was broken at this point.

so there's a lesson for everyone to learn. william will never be the top here. nobody will be the top. because...

maknae will always be on top.

*𖧷*

(i just realised that william reminded me of this hoe.)

(if you read bj alex u know who this bitch is

(if you read bj alex u know who this bitch is.)