𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

"who?"

"why am i happy to go to school?"

seungmin wondered as he skipped his way to the bus stop. he had always felt gloomy and sad everytime he had to leave probably because his mornings wouldn't start great.

but these days it's been the best it has ever been because seungmin's mom was not home, she hasn't been home for a few weeks. it was worrying seungmin but he didn't really care at some part.

it was more free like that anyways.

he then sat down at the stop waiting for the bus to come he then felt someone hugged him tightly from the back. by the feeling of the long soft fingers he knew who those hands belonged to.

"jinnie?"

hyunjin giggled a bit and rested his face on seungmin's shoulder making his lips close to his ear.

"hi princess." hyunjin said in the most gentle tone that he could use.

hyunjin then sat down at the seat next to seungmin. he turned his head to seungmin as seungmin had the brightest smile ever, instantly making hyunjin smile.

"what are you so happy about hm?"

seungmin giggled a bit making hyunjin feel like he was about to explode with cuteness.

"i'm just excited about tonight."

"hm? is that so?" hyunjin said while smirking.

"eh? i don't mean it like that~" seungmin said while blushing and hitting hyunjin playfully.

just as they were laughing he then saw a guy with blonde hair, a charming smile, and dazzling green eyes. he was well dressed too.

seungmin saw that he was walking towards them. and the blonde guy politely greeted.

"oh hello, i just want to ask a question is that okay?"

"oh ya of course you can ask anything." hyunjin said while keeping his hand on seungmins waist but hugging it closer.

"um is this stop the way to school?"

"oh ya it is! wait, are you william?"

seungmin looked confused at them both, but he chose to stay silent. he didn't want to embarrass himself by stuttering.

"yes i am, you're hwang hyunjin then? the principal told me that you would be my mentor for this and i heard a lot about you."

"i am, well sit down."

william sat down smiling. although hyunjin was cautious. something about his smile just made hyunjin felt uneasy which made him hold tighter to seungmin afraid that he would get away.

"oh and who is this?" william questioned.

'oh fuck you for asking about me now i have to fucking talk.' seungmin mentally complained

"i'm kim seungmin."

"oh? are you his friend?"

"ye- yes i am."

'soon i won't be just a friend.' seungmin thought as he smirked. hyunjin was keeping his eyes on william the whole time, as william then turned to hyunjin.

"so i heard you're the top student huh?"

"yes i guess you could say that."

"i've heard a lot about your accomplishments, you're pretty popular amongst all the schools."

"ah they're nothing, it's nothing special."

william rolled his eyes when hyunjin couldn't see.

oh but seungmin saw it alright.

seungmin knew this guy couldn't be trusted. but he didn't want to think anything of it.

the bus then got here as seungmin and hyunjin held hands while getting into the bus and william following them.

"top student huh?" william mumbled.

'lets see if you can be top, when i ruin your life hwang.'

*𖧷*

(thoughts on william so far?)