𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

"william."

"who the fuck names their kid william

"who the fuck names their kid william."

jisung said as he stood between minho and hyunjin. minho laughed and ruffled jisung's hair giving him a peck on his head too.

hyunjin, minho, jisung, and jeongin was currently outside on the gates to greet the new student, william. it was his official day after his trial day.

since those four kids are in charge to help new students, this is mandatory for them. however, hyunjin would be his main buddy to help him.

"jisung be nice to him." hyunjin warned.

"yeah, yeah, but william is a weird fucking name."

hyunjin rolled his eyes, but he agreed. williams are always weird.

no offense to the williams out there.

i'm sure you're great.

just then, william walked in through the gates. his hair was blonde, and he was wearing a preppy outfit. he looked like a smart and nice kid.

"william!" hyunjin called out.

william then walked faster and went towards their direction and started to bow to them. jeongin looked at him, something about william's smile gave jeongin an ugly feeling.

"welcome to your first day, as we previously talked i'm hyunjin, this is jeongin, the biggest sweetheart that you'll ever meet."

jeongin waved and scratched the back of head as he blushed out of embarrassment, flashing that pretty smile of his.

"hyung, stopppp."

hyunjin smiled and ruffled the youngest hair.

"this squirrel looking bitch, is jisung, he is taken by this beautiful being of a man, lee minho hyung."

"yah! why did you talk so highly of my man, but insult me? what a good fucking friend."

jisung said playfully while smacking hyunjin's head. hyunjin let out a whine but laughed instead.

"you guys seems like good friends."

william said with an obvious fake smile.

"sure, but okay let's go in."

just as they went in, everyone started to greet hyunjin. phrases were heard everywhere throughout the hallway. hyunjin greeted everyone who greeted him. with his charming smile, girls were fainting over that smile, some boys dick stood up.

"good morning hyunjin."

"hi hyunjin!"

"i like your shirt hyunjin."

"hope you have a nice day hyunjin!"

william rolled his eyes. what was so special about hyunjin anyways? he thinks that he can do better. hyunjin is just all about looks.

thats what he thinks.

'piece of shit, bet i can do better. i wont be second place anymore. i will ruin your life hwang.' william thought.

*𖧷*

(afterschool, outside school bench.)

"hi princess!"

hyunjin said as he sneaked behind seungmin and hugged him from behind, kissing his cheek in the process. seungmin was sat on the bench, he smiled at his boyfriend and signalled him to sit down.

"hi jinnie! i missed you."

he said as he put his head on hyunjin's shoulder, hyunjin smiled and leaned down to kiss the side of seungmin's head.

"i missed you too."

"how was your day, i'm sad that i can rarely see you at school."

seungmin pouted making hyunjin coo and kiss his pout away. when they're at school they would avoid eachother most of the time to avoid suspicions. hyunjin was not ready to come out and seungmin respected that.

"hey, no more pouting, i know but i promise that we're not gonna be a secret soon. my day was good baby, how was yours."

"it was boring, i couldn't see your handsome face."

seungmin giggled making hyunjin giggle too. seungmin was so cute it's unbearable.

"you're so cute."

"am not!"

"you sure?"

seungmin nodded while lightly punching hyunjin's arm. hyunjin laughed and caressed seungmin's cheek.

"i love you princess."

"i love you too hyungie."

hyunjin then leaned in kissing his princess with much passion. they didn't pay attention to anything else, everything in the world was blocked. they were too focused on eachother.

someone took a picture, and they didn't see that.

*𖧷*

(bruh dont send hate to this person tho cuz this is funny.)

(their acc is 22 minutes old

(their acc is 22 minutes old. bye what do u have against me URE NEW 😭)
(thanks bestie 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🖕)