𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"sleepover"

seungmin woke up with his head placed in hyunjin's chest

seungmin woke up with his head placed in hyunjin's chest. he looked that he had slept for quite a bit.

hyunjin felt seungmin stir and he felt seungmin trying to get up.

how he wished that seungmin could stay there longer.

"are we done?" seungmin said while rubbing his eyes. he then did a little yawn while stretching.

"yes we are, do you want me to take you ho-"

just then hyunjin was cut off from jeongin walking into the private room. seungmin turned towards the door while hyunjin was mentally cursing and was slightly rolling his eyes.

"o-oh sorry was i interrupting your lesson?" jeongin said politely.

"oh, no innie i'm done for today."

"okay then let's go hyung~" jeongin said excitedly.

"wait you're going with jeongin?" hyunjin said feeling a little jealous that seungmin was going home with another person other than him.

"oh yeah! i'm going to have a sleepover with him at my house since my mom isn't home and i don't like being alone." seungmin said while packing away his things.

hyunjin hummed and nodded slowly. still feeling a little jealous. if jeongin wasn't so cute he would've killed him already.

"well then see you later jinnie." seungmin said as he walked out with a confused jeongin.

"s-see you princess."

*᯽*

"so you're telling me that you bitches aren't dating?" jeongin said in disbelief.

seungmin shook his head while pouting a little. both of them were now in their pajamas and they were sat at seungmin's bed.

"okay what the fuck did i witnessed then?"

"a tutor lesson...?"

"oh yeah, since when did cuddling with your tutor helped you be better at math?"

"i don't okay he doesnt even like me."

"and how would you know that?"

"he's straight."

"ya right, he's definitely not and if he is straight, he's on thin ice."

seungmin giggled at jeongin's comment. and jeongin took pride in that. he loved it when he can make seungmin laugh because throughout the years that they have been friends seungmin was not that much of a giggly guy.

"well... do you like him?"

"yes very much so."

"see you're denying th- wait what?!"

"i said i like him, a lot actually."

"well that was easy, are you gonna do something about it?"

"not really, i'll figure it out later. but now tell me about you and felix."

"oh my love has never died for him." jeongin smiled as his thoughts was filled with the freckled boy.

"awww, the baby is falling in love~" seungmin teased as he poled the younger's side.

"shut up. but i'm thinking of confessing to him soon."

"really?"

"yeah, i'm kinda positive that he likes me back."

"ooohhh~ this is interesting."

"ahhh let's just go to sleep before i get nervous about thinking of confessing to him."

seungmin chuckled softly but nodded anyways. he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over him and jeongin.

jeongin then immediately wrapped his arms around seungmin and seungmin clutched on the stuffie that hyujin gave him.

jeongin and seungmin had always cuddled with eachother so this is nothing new. jeongin would always be the big spoon and seungmin would be happy to be the smol spoon.

felix and hyunjin is punching the air rn.

seungmin felt that he was going to get a good night sleep but for the past 5 days or so there was a thought that completely bothered seungmin.

where was his mom?

**

(i put the peppa pig dwaekki edit that i put a few chapter ago as my zoom background and the amount of ppl in my class that has asked is getting embarrassing 😭)