𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

"insecurities."
(cw: might be kinda smexc.)

jisung looked at himself in the mirror

jisung looked at himself in the mirror. he had been feeling so insecure of his appearance lately. he looked at his thighs, were they too big?

he looked at his face, is it even structured nicely?

he looked at his waist, doesn't look weird?

everything just looked wrong. especially today. he didn't know why but he didn't felt pretty or beautiful, he really wanted to. but he just didnt.

minho had always reminded him of how beautiful he is, and jisung would always believe him. but today wasn't the case.

"kitten?"

jisung thoughts got caught off as he saw minho behind him, he looked down sadly and answered.

"hm?"

"what's wrong, is something bothering you?" minho said as he looked at the sad expression on jisung's face.

"n-nothing." jisung said as he teared up.

minho then liften jisung's chin up and wiped the tears away.

"come on, tell hyung, kitten."

"i'm sorry i-i just don't deserve you."

"what do you mean?"

"i-i'm too u-ugly."

minho frowned at what jisung said. how could he think he was ugly? he was perfect in minho's eyes. he was everything that minho could ever want.

"nonsense."

"i-it's true. my body looks wrong, my face looks wrong. everything just feels wrong about me."

"no, no, no darling, you're beautiful, do i have to prove to you how beautiful you are?"

jisung nodded a little getting curious on what minho was gonna do.

"take your clothes off, trust me."

jisung hesitated but he took his clothes off, leaving his underwear on. minho then got behind jisung and held him turning jisung to face the mirror.

"now tell me pretty what do you see?"

"myself, but i don't like it."

minho smirked and he kissed jisung's neck, jisung whimpered a little at the feeling of minho's lips on his skin.

"that's the wrong answer, because this is what i see."

minho then went down and kissed jisung's arm.

"look baby, these strong arms that i held and i love. these arms are perfect. they're the perfect size to hug me, they're the perfect size to hold my hand."

jisung blushed as minho continued. he lifted up jisung's arm and left kisses on his waist making jisung giggle a little at the ticklish feeling.

"this beautiful waist, so small, and well proportioned. look at how perfect they fit into my arms, it's beauty at sight."

jisung smiled a little feeling more confident than before. minho the trailed down and kissed jisung's thighs, his outer thighs and inner, all of it was minho's favorite part.

"and these thighs, how can you hate this? my favorite part. it's so pretty baby, i love looking at them, touching them, caressing them, and kissing them. they're perfect."

minho then went up and kissed jisung's tummy, making him squirm a little.

"look at this cute thing, i can just bury my face here, how cute."

jisung blushed and bit his lips loving this attention from minho. minho then went and kissed jisung's collarbones.

"and these collarbones, do you how pretty they look? remember how i love to mark your collarbones. they're just so pretty, the way it turns purple, it's art."

jisung blushed letting minho kiss his collarbone, until it turned into a suck. minho sucked jisung's collarbone softly leaving a soft mark. jisung whimpered but let it happen.

minho then went up and kissed jisung's lips deep, jisung put his hands around minho's shouders as minho's hands were on jisung's waist. minho pulled away and smiled looking at his beautiful boyfriend smile.

"these lips are my favorite part. jisung you're beautiful okay? please don't feel insecure because to me you're perfect. you're pretty. always remember that."

jisung smiled and hugged minho as he buried his face into minho's chest.

"i love you hyung thank you."

"i love you too, beautiful."

....

(i love this one honestly minsung supremacy.)

)