𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

"what happened to you kim seungmin?"

(thursday, 2:00 am, two days after the rooftop

(thursday, 2:00 am, two days after the rooftop.)

hyunjin pov:

i cant sleep.

there's so many thoughts in my head, i don't know where they came from or what is happening.

but i'm having such difficulty breathing, the air that's supposed to come from my lungs just stopped at my throat.

i can't seem to shake off the anxious feeling, these useless thoughts that i'm thinking isn't benefiting me, but they won't go away.

am i having a panic attack?

i've never had one, and i don't know why i'm having one now.

i decided to go for a walk at 2 am. i just needed to breathe, and i needed space to think, being trapped in a house won't do me good.

i grabbed a jacket and a mask. i also didn't forget the umbrella, i headed outside in the cold rain.

rain seems to comfort me a lot, the sounds of little drops of water hitting the ground seems to calm me down, and the scent of rain, makes me feel comfortable.

i closed the front door, carefully not wanting to wake my parents up. i let the rain hit me first before opening up my umbrella.

i walked out, admiring the streets of seoul, with the neon lights shining through my face. i walked towards the local 7 eleven, to get some snacks and drinks, that could calm me down.

i picked up a few things and paid, i walked out and went to pick the longer way to go to my house so i can walk longer.

step by step, my heart started beating normally, my breathing became even, my head was not so crowded and i felt much more free.

as i was walking, i saw silhouette of a man, wearing a hoodie, passed out on the floor with i'm assuming a bottle of alcohol.

i know that it was going to be dangerous but i decided to approach him. i lightly tapped on his shoulder and he stirred.

"sir? are you okay?"

"mnhmmh.."

"uh, let me help you."

"mnhhmm oppa~"

the man then looked up at me, and my heart sank, he had bruises and scratches on his face, his eyes were puffy from crying, and he reeked of alcohol, what's worse is, the man was....

"kim seungmin!?!"

*᯽*

(i won't be writing as much as i used to, im so tired these days, and keeping up with two books is a little bit peessuring, so now i'll be taking my time and write and update when i can, for details look at my latest announcement.)