𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.

"i am no longer... perfect."
(tw:homophobia)

"(tw:homophobia)

*ring ring*

the alarm kept ringing waking hyunjin and seungmin up. seungmin hasn't been home since his mom was nowhere to be found and hyunjin felt lonely too.

hyunjin woke up first slamming the alarm on the bedside table. he looked down to see seungmin in his arms with his eyes closed. seungmin nuzzled closer to hyunjin's chest dreading the fact that they had to go to school.

hyunjin smiled and kissed the top seungmin's forehead. he knew that the younger wanted this time to last forever since they knew that at school, they weren't going to be together as much.

"hey princess, wake up darling."

"no."

"come on we have to go to school."

"noooo want cuddles."

"hey we can cuddle later, tomorrow, and everyday okay we have to get ready."

"hmph."

seungmin pouted and pulled away from hyunjin. he sat up on the bed ready to shower until hyunjin grabbed his arm and pulled him back and kissed seungmin.

hyunjin kissed seungmin deeply until his body got on top of seungmin as seungmin was pushed to the bed by hyunjin's lips.

hyunjin pulled away and smirked once he saw seungmin blushing and his eyes widen.

"no pouting today okay? i don't want my princess sad today."

seungmin nodded and he rushed to the bathroom. hyunjin got up and followed him to the shower.

seungmin and hyunjin got ready together and they went to school thinking it was going to be a normal day.

oh boy, oh boy, were they wrong.

*𖧷*

hyunjin walked out of the car with seungmin. they walked through the gates, seungmin went behind hyunjin to avoid suspicions.

hyunjin walked confidently and opened the door, when he walked in he was expecting good mornings, compliments, and stares.

but all he got was weird stares, glares, and whispers. hyunjin was weirded out, but he thought nothing of it until seungmin walked in through the door.

gasps were heard and everyone was staring at him now. seungmin looked through the hallways and wished that he was invisible. he didn't like attention. especially when it's something like this.

hyunjin then bumped into jeongin and felix. felix looked scared and jeongin looked mad. felix spotted seungmin and pulled him towards the group.

"hyung they found out."

"what?"

"they know."

"about what?"

"they know you're dating seungmin." jeongin showed them his phone and a photo of him and seungmin kissing was shown. the amount of likes and views and comments were not little numbers.

hyunjin looked calm but his face was flushed now. his heart dropped, he felt like crying. all the years he spent on being perfect, the mask that he's been hiding by.

it was all gone.

hyunjin rushed to the classroom, he had a feeling on who was behind this. he's not stupid. he knew who it was.

hyunjin pushed the door open with seungmin, felix, and jeongin following him. his eyes landed on a familiar blonde, and an ugly fucking smirk that was plastered on his face.

"ah good morning hyunjin, or should i say mr fag."

"what the fuck do you want william."

william chuckled and sat up from his desk, he walked in front of hyunjin, he was shorter than hyunjin. but he acted all brave and tough in front of hyunjin.

how fucking pathetic.

"i don't know... isn't it just tiring being perfect the whole time? but you're not, you're not perfect. you're a fag. that's what you are. you're a liar lying to everyone huh? well you're not the top now and i won't be the second."

hyunjin stayed silent. he didn't know what to say. seungmin looked scared and stayed behind hyunjin the whole time, it didn't help that there were other people to. jeongin looked pissed and his fist was clenched, felix was there trying to calm him down.

"you see, hyunjin. i don't like liars, especially popular shits like you. because let's face it you're not amazing. you and your little toy-"

william cut himself off chuckling and got closer to hyunjin.

"are just a bunch of gays."

*𖧷*
(william is a pee pee.)

(me rn

(me rn.)