𝘵𝘸𝘰.

"i have everything i could want, but why does it feel so... empty."

hyunjin pov:

hyunjin pov:

'i'm so proud of you hyunjin.'

'you're the best!'

'i wish i could be like you.'

'what can't you do? you're the hwang hyunjin!'

well i can't be happy.

that's one thing i can't do.

i've always been popular, my whole life everyone would praise me for everything i do. but they seem so fake.

i have everything i want, i have good grades, my parents are supportive, i have an amazing group of friends, i have a good amount of money, and my family background is very highly praised.

but those praises feel so fucking empty.

of course im grateful for all of this but..

why do people expect things from me when i don't even know what to expect from me.

end of hyunjin's pov.

*𖧷*

hyunjin woke up and he instantly turned his alarm off, he got out of bed and started to wash his face and brush his teeth.

he made his bed and he opened his curtains. he stretched a bit and went to check his phone, he saw plenty notifications and he noticed all of them. replying to every texts, emails, and comments.

when he was done, he went to the bathroom and started to take a shower, hr scrubbed every inch of his body and lathering his hair with shampoo, the smell of chamomile lingering around.

he quickly got off of the shower and went to grab his clothes, he prepared his clothes the night before, he wored a brown patterned button up and some pairs of black jeans and he topped it off with a beret.

he checked himself in the mirror and put on a little bit of tint on his lips. he took a photo of himself because he felt better about how he looked.

he went downstairs and were greeted by his parents and his dog kkami. his dog came running to him and barked.

"hey kkami! good morning to you too."

"hey sweetie, here's your breakfast."

"thanks mom."

hyunjin sat down and ate his breakfast, his dad was at work today and his mom watched as he ate. he then caressed hyunjin's chubby cheeks from chewing. she caressed it lightly, so light as if she's afraid that he'll get hurt.

"you're a good boy hyunjin."

"i know." hyunjin mumbled.

"i love you so much, love."

"i love you too mom."

after hyunjin ate he got his bag and gave his mom a kiss, he went outside to walk to the bus stop, he saw that no one was there.

he then sighed in relief and rested his face. but that soon came to an end. as he saw a boy walking towards the bus stop.

kim... seungmin?

*𖧷*