𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.

"my lixie"

it was the next day and school just ended

jeongin walked alone to go to felix's house. today felix was absent from school. he was supposedly sick but for some reason jeongin didn't believe that.

today he was feeling uneasy knowing that felix was not okay. what if felix is sad? what if he caught a serious illness? what if he... what if... he's lonely?

those thoughts roamed jeongin as his protective, caring side took over and that's why he was rushing to felix's house.

when jeongin got there, he knocked on the door softly. even though he was eager to meet felix. he wasn't a bitch.

then a sweet lady opened the door and he assumed that it was felix's mom by her tiny freckles.

"hello, may i help you?"

"oh hi mrs lee, i am jeongin his friend. i came to check on felix is that okay. if it isn't then i can come another day."

"oh no no, come on in, felix has been in his room all day today and he wouldn't eat his food so i figured he would need company other than me." felix's mom said as she smiled at jeongin softly which caused jeongin to smile back.

they had the same smile.

"oh okay thank you." jeingin said as he bowed and took of his shoes and went upstairs. he then looked at his right to see a door that had stars painted on it. assuming it's felix's since the older was always great at drawing.

he knocked on the door softly. earning a "go away" from felix.

"hyung? it's innie." jeongin said.

felix slowly pulled the blanket off from him and he got up to walk towards the door. was it really jeongin?

he opened the door slowly to meet jeongin's eyes. that's when jeongin saw felix's red eyes, his messy hair, and he was still in his bear pajamas.

felix looked up at jeongin and immediately started to feel himself tearing up. his bottom lips quivered as his eyes got glossy again.

jeongin quickly pulled felix into a hug and raised his hands to grip on the freckled boys hair softly.
felix immediately started to cry harder as he melted in jeongin's embrace.

"shh, it's okay. i'm here please don't cry."

jeongin comforted him as he walked towards the bed with felix in his arms. he then placed felix on the edge of the bed as jeongin kneeled down in front of him so he can see felix clearly.

"what happened hyung? can you tell me."

"i-i feel w-worthless."

jeongin's heart immediately broke. how can someone as perfect as felix feel that way?

"what? what makes you think that."

"i-i'm j-just not good for anyone. e-everyone h-hates me. i'm a b-burden to p-people. i shouldn't e-e-exist." felix said between sobs.

jeongin then cupped felix's cheek making him look at jeongin.

"no. you're not a burden. you may feel that way but i promise you that you're special. you're not worthless. i would literally sell anything for you to be happy. i know that sometimes things can get hard but to me you're perfect okay."

"w-what makes you think that. i'm not even good enough for y-"

jeongin cut felix off with a soft kiss on his lips. the way felix's lips felt so soft against jeongins. the way felix's lips tasted sweet which made jeongin addicted. jeongin pulled away to see felix with his eyes wide.

"because i like you felix. actually more than that. i've liked for 3 years maybe even more."

felix smiled softly as he guided jeongin's hand to his cheek as he kissed it over and over.

"i-i like you too yang jeongin."

*𖧷*

they were now laid on felix's bed. felix calmed down now as he was now cuddling with jeongin. jeongin was laying against the headboard as felix had his arms wrapped around jeongin's waist.

jeongin ran his fingers theough felix's hair as felix got closer to his hand liking the feeling. jeongin then stopped.

"hyung?"

"hm?" felix said as he looked up at jeongin.

jeongin then started to point at felix's face while mumbling words. felix was confused as he started to giggle when jeongin accidentally booped his nose.

"innie~ what are you doing?" felix said.

"i'm counting your freckles. they're so pretty."

jeongin continued counting as felix blushed. he liked that jeongin loved his freckles.

throughout his life he thought that having them was weird, but to jeongin they were pretty. that's all that matters.

felix is pretty in jeongin's eyes. every part of him is pretty to jeongin.

and that's all that matters.

*𖧷*
(pls jeonglix makes me soft for some reason.)