𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

"hyungie..."

"you fucking whore

"you fucking whore."

seungmin's mom spat as she dragged seungmin by tugging his hair harshly to the point seungmin cried out in pain.

seungmin was too deep in little space for him to hide it or even to slip out of it. his mom threw him in the couch and slapped him hard making him sob.

"you fucking disgusting fag, whoring around with some guy now huh?"

seungmin just looked down and had tears on his eyes. his mom grew frustrated as she squeezed seungmin's chin into a pout harshly and her eyes were red, clearly on something.

"who the fuck was he?"

seungmin sobbed, hating the feeling of not being able to fight back.

"answer!"

"h-h-yungie."

"hyungie? fucking pathetic talking like a fucking kid now."

"i-i-"

seungmin's mom slapped him again harsher leaving a red mark on his cheek sseungmin touched it while whispering "ow."

"you're fucking pathetic and disgusting."

seungmin sobbed harder, he was little which makes him extra sensitive to any sort of degradation or insult.

"fucking apologize!"

"i-i'm sowwy! sowwy!"

she scoffed and pushed seungmin further to the couch and choked him.

"you're nothing else but a slut."

seungmin was losing breath he scratched her arm to let go. she did. seungmin then ran upstairs to his room and lock the door.

he sat down behind the door as he cried and sobbed. he just wanted to be loved by someone. he wanted to feel happy, and calm and at peace with someone.

he reached into his bag and grabbed his phone. he knew who to call. he knew someone that shows a tiny bit of love to him.

*ring ring*

"princess?"

"hyungie.."

"are you okay?"

"no.."

"what's wrong dear? why are you crying?"

"mama.."

"mama? what did she do love?"

seungmin sobbed harder, it wasn't all that bad he thought. but it did hurt him quite a bit to think about it.

"hey,hey shush calm down you don't have to talk about it, do you want hyungie to come?"

"no! you gonna gewt huwt."

"but princess-"

"no!"

"okay, okay but can you take deep breaths for
me?"

"o-otay."

"good you're doing good okay?"

seungmin took deep breaths until he finally calmed down. hyunjin guided him throughout the whole thing and he reassured seungmin that he was doing good.

"h-hyungie?"

"yes princess?"

"tank chu."

"no need to say thank you hun."

"but hyungie, can chu stay pwease."

"of course i can, now can you go to your bed and cuddle up with your blanket? you still have the stuffie that i gave you right?"

"yesh, he keeps me safe during ni ni."

"yes he does princess."

hyunjin chuckled softly finding seungmin cute.

"otay i in bed."

"good, now try to close your eyes and relax okay, hyungie will be right here."

"pwomise hyungie stay?"

"i promise princess."

seungmin closed his eyes and tried to relax and eventually he did fall asleep with hyunjin still on the line.

when hyunjin heard little snores and when he tried to call seungmin's name softly and got no reply he knew that the younger was asleep.

"goodnight princess."

**

(bro im soft 🥲)