𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.

"confession."

"ah how the fuck am i gonna do this!" hyunjin said as he banged his head on the table

jisung, chan, minho, and changbin was there at chan's house trying to help their best friend to confess to seungmin.

chan and changbin tried to help him, trying to think back to their first date. however it might be difficult since theirs were special and they didn't want seungmin and hyunjin to feel like they're copying them.

jisung was there eating snacks while minho was looking at his snack who was sitting on his lap.

his snack is jisung. btw.

"have you even picked a location yet?" jisung questioned.

"no, that's why i need help."

"hmmm well what kind of like vibe or mood would seungmin like?"

"definitely somewhere quiet, and not too crowded and at night works best too."

"are you trying to fuck him?"

"jisung!" minho said from behind.

hyunjin rolled his eyes. he wanted to confess to seungmin in a sweet and romantic way. he wanted it to be special and memorable for the both of them to look back in the future.

if there is a future.

"oh how about at the bridge on top of that big river?" chan said.

"wait! that's where the stars shine the most right?"

"yeah it reflects in the water too."

"then perfect i can confess there."

"okay then text him to meet you there tomorrow at night."

hyunjin then got his phone and started to text seungmin.

hyunjin
hey princess.
meet me at the river at 8pm
i have something to tell you..

princess
okay...

hyunjin smiled as he saw that seungmin replied.

"i still think you should fuck him."

"i swear to god jisung if you don't stop i'm shoving this ball down your throat." hyunjin said.

"ooooh kinky~"

"i fucking hate you."

*𖧷*

"will you two stop being cuddly to eachother and help me."

seungmin said as he stared deadly at the new couple. they were at felix's room, seungmin was having a love dillema and jeongin was being so cute with felix that it makes him want to choke their asses.

"sorry hyung, he's just so cute." jeongin said as he booped felix's nose. felix giggled and nuzzled closer to jeongin.

"felix, you're close with hyunjin right?"

"yeah?"

"do you think he likes me?"

"oh definitely."

"how so?"

"well hyunjin isn't the type to explicitly say that he likes someone. he would show it through actions, and unlike some people i can see through his eyes."

"what do you mean?"

"well when he looks at you, he looks at you with the softest eyes that i've ever seen. he looks at you like you're so fragile that a glare would break you. he also glares at jeongin a lot. intending that he's possesive over you."

"is possessiveness a sign?"

"yep. hyunjin gets possessive over people that he truly can't lose."

"hmmm." seungmin said as he scratched his forehead with his head.

"hyung, he likes you."

"ah this is making me go insane."

seungmin said as he put a pillow on his face and nuzzled it. then a notification pinged from his phone.

he looked at his phone and it was from,

hyunjin.

he looked at it and squealed, making jeongin and felix flinch.

"hyung what is it?"

"HYUNJIN JUST ASKED ME OUT WAIT WAIT OMG IM GONNA PASS OUT!" seungmin screamed while jumping up and down

felix laughed. he found seungmin's excitement funny while jeongin smiled fondly. he loved it when seungmin was like this. seeing the light that came from his eyes when he saw the notification, and the big grin that seungmin had made jeongin think

'he's finally happy again.'

*𖧷*

(jilix is so cute i'm sobbing

(jilix is so cute i'm sobbing.)

(