1

1| Accident

Nobody's POV
May 10
6:45

"Blue wake up, it's time for school." Nicki said walking into her second daughters room to wake her up. Bey was at work so she had to get the kids ready for school.

"No, go wake up Leste or Zaé." Blue said putting the cover over her face.

"Blue wake up now before I pour ice cold water on you."

"Fine, I'm up." She said jumping out of bed, not wanting ice-cold water to be poured on her.

"Good, now go and get ready so I can wake up your sisters." She nodded her head and walked into her bathroom while her mother walked out of her room. She then walked into her oldest child's room.

"Celeste, oh good you're already up. Morning."

"Morning mommy."

"If you're up why are you not dressed yet?"

"I just came out of the shower and I'm hot."

"You're gonna get sick."

"You say that all the time and I never do."

Nicki chuckled, "You're right, just hurry up and get ready. I'm going to go wake up your other sister." She nodded her head and Nicki walked out of her room walking to her youngest child's room.

"Zaé, wake up it's time for school."

"Momma." She said fake coughing.

"Nice try." She sighed getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom while Nicki took out her clothes.

"Your clothes are on the bed." She said and Zaé said a small okay. Toni walked out of the room and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for this kids.

"Blue I know you are not eating my Fruitty Pebbles." She froze like a deer in headlights.

"These are not your Fruitty Pebbles."

"Lie again."

"Alright, these are yours. I'll buy you more and you can't be mad at me."

"Why?"

"Because I made you coffee."

"Alright, fine I'm not mad at you anymore." Nicki said kissing her cheek before pouring her coffee into her mug.

"Good morning." Celeste said coming down the stairs and walking into the kitchen.

"Morning princess."

"Hey, dummy." Blue said to her older sister.

"Shut up stupid."

"Stop with the name-calling." She said glaring at both of them.

"That's how you're wearing your hair today?"

"Yes. You don't like it?"

"I love it. Are those my glasses?"

"No." Celeste said looking away.

"What's with y'all and lying today?"

"Fine, there yours. I'll give them back to you at the end of the day."

"Alright." Zaé came downstairs dressed and ready for school.

"Good, eat breakfast before we leave because I'm not stopping to get anything on the way."

"But-"

"I don't care if y'all have money. I'm going upstairs to get ready." Before she could leave the kitchen Zaé called out for her.