15

15| Aruba pt. 4

Nobody's POV

Today was the Knowles family last day in Aruba so they were going to make the best of it. Right now they were having dinner at this restaurant close to the villa that they were staying in.

"What do you want to eat baby?" Beyoncé asked Zaé.

"They don't have pancakes so I don't know what I want." Zaé is a very picky eater, and so is Blue, but Zaé is worse. Most times she wouldn't eat anything if she didn't see what she likes on the menu. Bey or Nicki would have to force her to eat some of their food.

"They have French toast. Don't you like that?"

"I do but I don't want that right now. What are you getting?"

"I think I'm gonna have the breakfast quesadilla. Do you wanna share with me?" Zaé shrugged and Beyoncé sighed. It's definitely hard going to places with Zaé because of her picky ness but it always works out in the end.

"Is she always like that?" Nicki whispered to Bey.

"Yeah, but she will find something to eat soon." Since they've been in Aruba, Nicki's brain hasn't been resetting. Instead, she has been having more memories of the past. Some of her memories consisted of her being a child, playing with her sister, meeting Beyoncé, and having fun with her children. The other half of her memories consisted of having sexual intercourse with Beyoncé. From Nicki's first time to their wedding night and their couple of weeks on their honeymoon.

She told Beyoncé what she has been remembering and she also told her that she wanted to experience it again but Beyoncé told her that she wasn't ready yet.

How would she know that?

Nicki questioned at that time but then again, Beyoncé is her wife and she knew what was best for her. The waiter soon came to write their orders down on a notepad.

"Hi my name is Gloria and I will be taking y'all's orders today. What would y'all like to eat this morning?" She said in a thick southern accent.

"I'll take the chicken and waffles with apple juice please." Celeste said and Gloria wrote it down.

"I'll take the French toast with blueberries and strawberries with apple juice also."

"And for you little one?" Zaé shook her head.

"She'll have some of my food. I'll take the breakfast quesadilla with a mimosa and she will have the French toast also with a mimosa please." Beyoncé said ordering for her and Nicki.

"Okay, do you want the toppings also?"

"Just the strawberries please."

"Mmkay, I'll be back with the drinks." Gloria said and collected the menus before walking away.

***

Celeste's POV

After breakfast, my sisters and I went to go and find more concerts to participate in. Our parents were still at the restaurant finishing their drinks.

A while ago, Blue and Zaé left me to go do a dancing battle. I told them to meet me on the east side when they were done because that's where I'm going to be. I heard that there was going to be a freestyle rap battle over there. I just know that I'm going to win. Momma passed down her rapping skills to me, as she should.

As I was walking I came across this beautiful sun. I just need to take a picture. I took the picture and instantly posted it on Instagram.

Aruba Sun 🦩

Aruba Sun 🦩

@carolmaraj looking just like Onika 😍
@barbzztingzz OMG Onika's twin 🥰
@mstinaknowles what's that drink in your hand?
@celestek @mstinaknowles a virgin pina colada
@mstinaknowles @celestek it better be

I chuckled and made my way to the rap battle area.

Nobody's POV

Beyoncé was on her third mimosa while Nicki was on her second. They were both feeling the alcohol and the sexual tension was high. Beyoncé placed her hand on Nicki's thigh and rubbed it up and down.

"Beyonce..." Nicki whispered. Beyoncé's hands went higher up her thigh and she just kept her hand there. Not moving it at all. That's when she got upset. Bey was teasing her and she didn't like it.

"Bey if you don't-" She got cut off by slipping her panties to the side and sticking her fingers in her.

"Oh my..." Nicki lowly moaned trying not to be loud. Even tho they were in a private area, she was afraid that one of the waitresses would hear.

"Damn Nika, you're so wet." Nicki gripped Beyoncé's wrist to stop her from going deeper. Beyoncé kissed Nicki's cheek and then her neck.

"You better let go of my hand." She said in a husky tone.

"Bey, hmm shitttt." Nicki took her hand and rubbed it over Beyoncé's erect member. Beyoncé slightly bit her lip before kissing Nicki on the lips.

"Aaahhhh hmmm." Onika moaned into the kiss feeling her climax arrive.

"Beyoncé, I'm gonna cum." She moaned breaking the kiss.

"You better not." Beyoncé moved away from Nicki as the waiter came their way.

"Do you guys need refills?"

"No thank you but I'm about ten minutes you can bring the check." Beyoncé said as she curved her fingers inside Nicki.

"Oh my!" Nicki yelled and placed her head on the table.

"Is she okay? Does she need some water?"

"Are you okay Nic?"

"Y-yes I'm fine."

"Okay, I'll be back soon." The waiter said and walked away.

"Beyoncé please." Nicki begged. She couldn't hold her orgasm anymore.

"Let it go, baby." Beyoncé said. Nicki grabbed Beyoncé's arm as her orgasm came crashing down.

"Fuckkk baby." Nicki panted as her juices leaked out of her. Beyoncé pulled her fingers out of Nicki and taste her.

"Mm, so good."

***

"Keep that arch baby." Beyoncé said tugging on Nicki's hair. They were now back in the villa, continuing what they had started at the restaurant.

"Baby fuck! You're too deep."

"Nun-uh, you've been begging for this, now take it like a good girl." She said as Nicki whined. Beyoncé took one of her hands and used it to pinch Nicki's nipples.

"Uhh!" She gasped and her walls squeezed Beyoncé.

"Fuck Nika."

"Cum with me daddy." Nicki moans throwing her ass back on her wife. Beyoncé slapped her ass and watched it jiggle.

"Damn baby."

"Ughhh fuck I'm cumming Beyoncé!" Nicki loudly moaned as her stomach formed into knots.

"Shit baby, cum with me." A few more stories from Beyoncé and the couple orgasmed at the same time.

"Mmmm."

"I hope you know we ain't done yet." Beyoncé said and Nicki's eyes went wide.

***

I have SIX FREAKING regents to take so this will be the last update for all my books;

Multi-fandom oneshots
Evil Stepmother

Will Nicki's brain reset once she's back in LA?

Excuse any errors