10

Lowkey forgot about this book 😭😭
•••

10| Fight, Fight, Fight!

Celeste's POV
Thursday
Sierra Canyon
8:48 AM

The bell rang and I gathered all of my things before leaving my economics class. I don't know why I have to be in this hell hole that people call school. School is so pointless.

I went into my locker to get my book for algebra II class. As I was about to close my locker door, this girl bumped into me.

"What the fuck?" I said as I looked at her. She's the biggest bully in this school. I just feel like she mad because she's not famous like most of us in this school.

"Watch where you're going."

"No, you watch where you're going because you bumped into me." Every other week she had a new person to pick on. This week it is me, but best and believe she met her match cause I'm not the one.

On Monday she pushed me into the bathroom stall and almost pushed my head down the toilet but I tripped her and she fell. I had never ran so fast in my life. I didn't tell my parents because they will find out about her after I beat her ass.

"Girl bye." She said and began to walk away. She has a typical white girl name, Sophie.

"No, I'm tired of you picking on people smaller than you or people that you know won't do anything to you. You met your match today cause I'm definitely with it." By this time the second bell had rung but I didn't care.

(I'm writing this out in the way that I talk cause I'm from NY so it if don't make sense I'm sorry 😭)

"What you trying to say?" Sophie said walking back to me.

"We can get it if you want."

"I don't have time for this."

"Exactly you all talk but no action!" I yelled. She was really starting to piss me off.

"Cause you ain't gonna do nothing."

"Don't test me because I will definitely beat your ass."

"Your gonna what?" She said walking closer to me. By now people were starting to come out of the classrooms since they heard us arguing.

"I know you heard me."

"Oh please. You won't do shit."

"Oh yeah try me." I said and she pushed me. It's over. I punched her in her face and grabbed her hair. I swung her around and she fell onto the floor.

I still got it.

She tried to punch me back but I held my head up making her miss me. She then tripped me making me fall but I landed on top of her. I repeatedly punched her in the face making her head hit the floor with every punch.

She was moving her arms but none of them connected with my face. Sophia tried to get back up but I knocked her back to the floor. I got a few more punches in before I felt myself getting pulled off.

"Let me go!" I yelled at the person.

"Sweetheart calm down." I heard my favorite teacher say in her thick Jamaican accent. I panted as she held my hand.

"It's about time you met your fucking match bitch!" I yelled at her as she wiped her nose which was bleeding.

"Come on let's go to the office." I walked with her to the office and sat on the couch. She went into the freezer and got me an ice pack. I placed it on my knuckles because they were bruised.