18

Before I get into this chapter stream renaissance for clear 4k skin... oh and I did not make that picture, I found it on insta 💋 ✌🏾

18| Pregnant?

Nobody's POV

"Okay and now for the eyebrows. Which color do you want auntie Kelly?"

"Umm black..."

"Hmm, no you need something that's gonna pop." Zaé said widening her eyes. Since they couldn't go to the mall today because of the heavy amount of rain, Kelly told Zaé that she could do her make-up instead.

"Lord, why did I sign up for this?" She mumbled.

"Hmm, what you said? You want two different color brows?"

"No! Purple is fine." Tina giggled from the kitchen hearing their conversation.

"Mama save me." Kelly jokingly pleaded. Tina left the kitchen and pulled out her phone to take a picture.

"This is going on the gram."

When your granddaughter wants to do her aunt's makeup 😂😂 @beyonce @kellyrowland

@solangeknowles imma need to come over and get mine done too 😭
@mstinalawson why are you crying? @solangeknowles
@solangeknowles no mama it's a laughing emoji too
@celestek LMFAOAOOA not mama T thinking you were crying

"Oh, I had a dream about fish a few days ago." Tina said and Celeste looked at Kelly.

"Umm girl don't look at me."

"It's you, Mama."

"Girl don't play. My uterus probably not even working." Kelly laughed.

"Watch it be you."

"Don't wish that on me, honey."

"What if it's auntie Solo."

"I think she got her tubes tied."

"Oh well, it definitely ain't me." Celeste said.

"Yes, we know. Your parents will kill you and bring you back to life just so I can kill you again." Tina said with a slight chuckle.

***

Onika ran to the bathroom with the urge to throw up. Getting inside the bathroom she lifted the toilet seat and spilled up all of the food she had in the course of twelve hours.

"Shit Nic!" Beyoncé cursed rushing to the bathroom. She got behind her wife and tied her hair up with a hair tie.

She reached back searching for Beyoncé's hand to grab. She held her hand out and she immediately grabbed it while squeezing it as she emptied her stomach.

"It's okay baby, I'm right here." She sat on the floor next to Nicki, comforting her. Once Nicki was done, Beyoncé helped her up and she rinsed her mouth out. Walking back to their room, Onika laid on the bed with Beyoncé cuddling her.

"Babe?"

"Yes, Bey?"

"Do you think that you're pregnant?"

"I don't know. Do you think that I'm pregnant?"

"Yep, especially since you forget to take your birth control and I be nutting in you cause you be wanting me too."

"Uh, no I don't."

"Yes, you do. You be holding my waist and be like 'I want it in me, daddy'." Beyoncé moaned trying to sound like Nicki.

"No, I don't."

"Yes you do and then you be like "Nut in this pussy—'" Nicki cut her off and chuckled.

"Okay, that's enough."

"Cause you know it's true. Beyoncé tells no lies."

"Oh really? And you be like 'Shit I'm finna nut all in this pussy'."

"I definitely don't sound like that."

"You just definitely do."

"Anyways, do you think that you're pregnant?" The two have been trying to have another baby since Celeste has been asking for a sibling.

"I don't know. I think I have some tests in the bathroom— I can go take one." Beyoncé nodded and let Nicki go.

"You want me to come with you?"

"No, I'll be fine." Onika went inside the bathroom to take the test. After she peed on the stick the results slowly started to show.

"Beyoncé... Beyoncé!" Beyoncé quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom.

"It's positive..."

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just remembered something."

"What was it?"

"I think I was pregnant a while after I had Celeste. Was I?"

"Yup you were."

"Is the baby Blue?" Beyoncé slowly shook her head leaving Nicki in confusion.

"No?— then what?"

"Are you sure you want me to tell you?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"We had a baby boy named Tristan, he was born two months early— premature. He had to stay in the hospital for about two weeks before we took him home. One day I noticed that he was sleeping for a little bit longer than usual. I went to go check up on him and he was blue and purple. I called the cops and did CPR but it was too late. When we got to the hospital they said that he died of SIDS— which is common in premature or underweight babies." Nicki nodded and wiped her tear that fell.

"It broke us so badly and you didn't want to try again. But we got pregnant with Blue— our rainbow baby which is part of the reason why her name is a color." Beyoncé said chuckling and Nicki smiled.

***

Kelly's new makeup artist?

Is Nicki pregnant or is Kelly pregnant?

Thought about Tristan?

•Excuse any typos 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽