26

Nobody's POV
A few months later

It was now March of the next year and Papa bear just turned two months. He's a chubby little boy and Onika loves every second of it. She always wanted a chubby baby and she finally got her wish. Beyoncé is helping Onika out a lot and the girls really love their baby brother.

Around the time Nicki was pregnant, Kelly was pregnant also. She gave birth to another boy and named him Noah. He is only two months older than Papa bear so the two are very close. She was further in her pregnancy than Nicki so Tina was having the dream about Kelly.

As for Onika, she's doing way better. She completely got her memory back a couple of weeks ago...

Beyoncé woke up from her sleep from hearing clattering downstairs. She rolled over in bed and Onika wasn't there. Getting out of bed, she walked to the living and saw her wife drinking a glass of water.

"Baby are you okay?" Beyoncé asked walking close to her and taking a seat on the couch next to her.

"Yes... no, I don't know." She said setting the glass on the coffee table.

"Were you dreaming about something?" She laid down on the couch and Nicki laid on her chest. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around her wife and rubbed her back.

"Yeah it was the day I got into the car accident and while I was flatlining I went to heaven. I saw my grandmother and our unborn son that we lost, he didn't have a name yet."

Onika's POV

I looked around and saw clouds surrounding me. Where am I? I looked down at an open space and saw doctors working on me. Am I in heaven?

They went to the elevator to get me to the CT scan room and then the machines started beating. The doctors rushed back to the trauma room.

"Shit! Bp's dropping."

"Someone grab the crash cart." A doctor grabbed the paddles and placed it on my chest.

"Asystole." Asystole?

"Onika." I heard a voice say and I turned around and saw my grandmother with a little boy. Am I in heaven? The boy looked just like Beyoncé and I. Oh my goodness, that's our son.

"Grandma what—"

"You're in heaven Oni."

"What? Why?"

"You got into a car accident and the doctors are trying to save you. You have no pulse and they'll keep trying until they give up. Eventually you will have to go back."

"Why can't I stay up here with you guys?" She put her hand up in the air and waved it around revealing another open space. I saw Beyoncé and the girls in the waiting room. Zaé was leaning on Beyoncé sleeping while she was crying. Celeste was holding Blue as they both cried.

"You have a family that loves you very much." My grandmother did the same thing again and I saw my mom and Lauren driving to the hospital.

"Mom what if—" Lauren started but my mother cut her off.

"There's no what if Lo. Oni will be fine, she will be okay." She said and then mumbled a small prayer. I heard the sounds of the doctors talking again.

"Still asystole. Push another one of epi. Come on Mrs. Knowles, come on." A doctor said looking at my lifeless body.

"How long has she been down?" Another one asked.