24

Michelle is not on this trip no more cause I only mentioned her twice 😭 dead forgot abt her

24 |Bermuda pt. 3

Nobody's POV

"Mommy do you have my glasses? I can't see this properly." Blue asked Beyoncé. They were having brunch and the print on the menu was too little for Blue to read.

"Nope, I don't have them. Maybe you should always take them with you."

"Okay... no you do have them. I saw them in your purse when I went to get my phone." Beyoncé playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed the glasses out of her purse for her daughter.

"Thank you very much." She put on her blue glasses and looked at the menu, deciding what she wanted.

"Zaé do you know what you want?" Richard asked knowing that his granddaughter is a very picky eater.

"Mmhmm, they have pancakes so I'm gonna get that." He nodded.

"Nika, do you know what you're having?" Beyoncé asked her wife who was mighty quiet.

"I'll probably get the Belgian waffles." She mumbled.

"Are you still feeling sick baby?" Onika nodded as Beyoncé grabbed her hand. This morning Onika complained of a stomach ache. She hasn't thrown up or anything so they figured it's just because she's hungry.

"For dinner, I'm going to ask my mom to make some soup for you." Onika nodded and Beyoncé kissed her hand.

"Mommy let's take a picture." Blue said pulling out her phone.

"Let's do the same pose."

"Send me that so I can't post it after our vacation

"Send me that so I can't post it after our vacation."

***

"Are you feeling better now?" Tina asked. She recently made Nicki the soup and after she ate some, she relaxed on the couch.

"Yes, I'm feeling a bit better. Thank you."

"Okay that's good and you're welcome Nika." Tina said and walked away to wash a few dishes.

"Aww, my queen is sick." Beyoncé said sitting on the couch next to her wife. Onika laid her head on Beyoncé's chest and closed her eyes.

"We can leave in a few days if you still feel sick."

"No, I don't want our vacation cut short because of a stupid cold. I'll be fine. I promise baby."

"You sure?"

"Yup, just take care of me." Beyoncé smiled.