11

11| Faking

Nobody's POV
May 28

The same day that Celeste got into a fight, she was sent to her grandparents' house. Right now they were at the beach, leaving Celeste home by herself for a few hours. She was starting to get bored so she decided to FaceTime Mama T.

"Hi, Celeste." Tina said slightly annoyed at her granddaughter calling her and interrupting her alone time with her husband.

"Hi, can y'all come back home, please? I'm bored."

"Read a book."

"I am. This boring book about John Adams." Richard snickered at his granddaughter.

"Don't laugh at her and why are you in our room?"

Celeste's eyes went wide.

"I'm not." She said putting the camera closer to her face so Tina wouldn't see the background.

"Yes you are and you better get out before you see something that you don't want to see."

"Oh trust me, I saw already." She grabbed an ebony magazine that Tina is on.

"This magazine says "Falling in love again and having "great sex" at 61." You're having sex Mama T?" The magazine was obviously 4 years old being that Tina is now 65, but Celeste didn't care.

"Celeste." Tina warned.

"I bet you guys are having sex on the beach right now." Before Tina could respond, Richard grabbed the phone and showed Celeste the people on the beach. She quickly took a screenshot to post to Instagram later.

"You want us to go to jail for showing ourselves to people? Have some class, Celeste." Richard joked and Celeste laughed.

"That's not funny Richard. When we get home, you better be out of my room."

"Mmkay."

"I'm not playing or else imma make you do some yard work."

"Okay come back home. Bye." She quickly said and ended the call. Then she went on Instagram and posted the picture.

How do y'all leave y'all first grandchild home while y'all are at the beach? @mstinalawson @mrrichardlawson y'all oughta be ashamed of y'all self 😤

@kellyrowland LMFAOAOOAOA mama and pop why she playing with y'all like that? 😭
@solangeknowles nah she ate y'all up 😭😭
@beyonce you shouldn't even have a phone right now cause I told mama to take it away from you... 🤔
@mstinalawson Beyoncé Knowles leave her alone
@beyonce fine mama 🙄
@celestek Oop- you tell her Mama T

***

When Richard and Tina made it back home, Celeste was fast asleep, in their bed. Richard was about to pick her up and take her to the room that she has at their house but Tina told him to let her stay.