22

22| Bermuda

Nobody's POV
8:26 PM

It took the family about three days to sail to Bermuda and when they got there it was super hot. It was also late so they got their things off of the yacht and headed to their house. The girls went to their rooms, tired from their long trip.

"Is this like an air BnB?" Nicki asked and Beyoncé chuckled.

"Nope, this is our house."

"What? You bought this?"

"We bought this house."

"We bought this house?!" Nicki asked in shock.

"Yup we bought it a while back and the house next to us is Mama T's house."

"That's so cool."

(The bigger house is Tina's house because everyone is staying there)

***

The next morning
11:32 AM

Everyone was up now and getting ready to go to the beach. Beyoncé was helping Zaé put on her bathing suit when Kelly called her.

"Hello?"

"Yeah."

"We're only going to the beach?"

"No, I think after we might go to dinner but I think everyone would want to come back to the house and shower."

"Okay makes sense. I'm going to get Titan ready."

"Alright, bye." She hung up the phone and continued helping Zaé get ready.

***

"Beyoncé I can't swim." After dinner, the couple decided to go to the beach to watch the beautiful sunset.

"Onika most black people can't swim and we're only putting our feet in." Beyoncé said shaking her head at her paranoid girlfriend.

"But it's a little dark, what if something grabs my—"

"Then I'll fight them."

"You'll fight off a mermaid?"

"Babe nothing is going to happen to you. I'm right here." She said grabbing Nicki's hand.

"You better not let nothing happen to me..."

"Babe." Beyoncé called out for her wife. She figured that she was having another flashback.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I had another memory." Nicki said laying on Beyoncé's chest as the cool wind blew. They were now at the beach and all of the children were near the water.