19

19| Virgo's Groove

Nobody's POV

"Wait, I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"We're taking the yacht to Bermuda for the family vacation." Beyoncé repeated.

"Oh, that's nice." Nicki said nonchalantly. Her mind was consumed with thoughts— negative thoughts.

"Are you okay Nic?"

"Yeah, I'm just... never mind." Nicki said shaking her head.

"No, tell me, baby." Beyoncé said grabbing her wife's hands.

"I-I haven't been remembering anything from the past in like a week— what if that means I'm not getting better? Will you leave me?"

"Baby listen to me. I ain't never going to leave you if you get better or not— you're my wife and I love you with every bone in my body and I wouldn't dare to leave you. You are my whole heart Onika— I'm never leaving you not ever." Nicki nodded and sniffled.

"O-okay." Beyoncé gave her a reassuring kiss and wiped away her tears.

***

"Mommy, momma look!" Zhané said rushing to the living room where her parents were sitting.

"Yes, baby?" Nicki said. Zaé opened her mouth and wiggled her bottom tooth.

"My first loose tooth." She said excitedly.

"Wow. How much money do you think your tooth is worth?"

"One hundred dollars."

"The tooth fairy isn't going to give you that much money though." Nicki told her daughter.

"Okay, she can give me twenty dollars then. I'll make her a note." She said and ran off to the arts and crafts room. Celeste came down the stairs and sat in between her parents.

"Wow, cock blocker much?" Beyoncé said and Nicki giggled.

"Please, y'all weren't going to do anything anyway."

"Mmcht, aggravating. Why did you come down here for?"

"Oh right, I wanted to ask you where are we going for the family vacation so I can start packing?"

"Packing already? Aren't we leaving in like two weeks?"

"Actually three weeks and we be on our vacation for like a month. Then we go on another vacation for moms birthday."

"Dang... and we're going to Bermuda." Nicki answered.

"Oh yes, I've always wanted to go to Bermuda. I heard that it's so beautiful out there."

"Yup." Soon Zaé came back with a piece of paper in her hand.

"This is for the tooth fairy." She said handing the paper to Beyoncé who took it.

"Please take my tooth. I love you, do you love me?"

"She better say she loves me or else I'm catching her with a net." Zhané said seriously causing them to chuckle.

Nicki's POVThe next day

Nicki's POV
The next day

The girls were over at Mama Tina's house leaving Bey and me alone. Right now she's in the basement studio recording a song for her new album Renaissance. Sooo since I'm bored in the room by myself I'm going to go down there.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Then I walked straight, passed the kitchen, and went to the basement studio. I slowly opened the door not wanting her to catch me and I heard her singing.

"Your hands, your hands so strong when they're grippin' on me, yeah
So, dance, all night long to the throb, baby, feel the beat
Don't you leave, yeah, me
Don't you leave."

Oh, this a nasty song. She's so nasty... I love it.

"So use me (use me), pursue me (pursue me)
Kiss me when you bruise me (bruise me)
Taste me (taste me), that fleshy part
I scream so loud, I curse the stars." I like this song too. I opened the door more and walked further in seeing that she had her eyes closed, feeling the music. I slowly closed the door so it wouldn't make any noise, sat down on the couch, and watched her sing.

"The love of my life (the love of my life)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah (my life)
You're my life, baby, you're the love of my life."

Aww, it's about me... I mean who else would she be having sex with? Better only be me.

"Kiss me girl
You're the only love of my life
You are, yeah, you are
(You are)
The love of my life
My life."

Oh my gosh. My baby can really sing and her harmonies are so good. I was so mesmerized by her voice that I didn't hear the music stop until she called my name.

"Nicki what are you doing in here?" She asked with a smile.

"I just wanted to hear my baby sing that's all." I said and I could've sworn she blushed. Bey put the headphones up and came out of the booth.

"Mm, well did I sound good?" She asked sitting down next to me and I nodded. I straddled her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Yup, I loved all of it. Especially the ending."

"Mm, you did?"

"Yup and you're the love of my life too." I said kissing her lips. She gripped my neck and kissed me back. I moaned into the kiss and Bey rubbed on my inner thigh. I had on a house dress so let's just say it made things easier for the both of us...

•Excuse any typos 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽