25

25| You are...

Nobody's POV
August 28
California

"Mama T, what you eating?"

"It's a chicken salad." Blue laughed.

"From where?"

She shrugged, "Your grandfather bought it for me." Blue laughed harder. The family has been home from their vacation for about three days. They had to cut their trip short due to Onika being very sick. She wasn't getting better with the medication so they had to leave to make a doctor's appointment for her. Which is the reason why the girls are with Tina.

Beynika's House

"Are you ready to go, baby?"

She nodded, "We didn't have to leave Bey. I'm fine."

"Right, like you weren't throwing up in the middle of the night." Onika looked away.

Beyoncé chuckled, "Let's go baby before we're late." Onika grabbed Beyoncé's hand and soon they were out of the house. Beyoncé opened the car door for her wife. She helped her into the car and Onika pecked her cheek.

"Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome, honey." Beyoncé closed the door and got in her side of the car. Closing her door, she put the key in the ignition, and soon they were off to the hospital.

Tina and Richard's House

Tina is in the kitchen cooking dinner and the girls are in the living room playing and watching tv. Richard was in the office doing some work. Tina is making soul food, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, and fried chicken. The front door opened and she thought it was Beyoncé and Nicki but the voice she heard after, made her rethink her answer.

"Mommyyy." Only Tina's middle child calls her mommy. She wiped her hands on her apron and left out of the kitchen.

"Bi— oh my gosh." Tina ran and hugged her daughter whom she hadn't seen in a while. Bianca lives in Miami Florida which is far from California.

"Hi, mommy."

"Hi Bi, I can't believe that you're here." Tina said smiling.

"I came to surprise you. Surprise!" Tina laughed and the girls came to see what all the commotion was.

"Auntie Bi." They hugged their aunt.

"Hi, guys. Where's daddy?"

"He's in his office." Bianca headed up the stairs to go and surprise her dad.

***

Doctor's Office

"Okay, Onika we're going to take a blood test and then check your temperature."

"Okay." The couple followed the nurse to the room to get Nicki's blood taken. After that was done, they went back to the room and waited for the doctor. Soon Doctor Jackie arrived in the room.

"Hi Jackie, I didn't know you worked in this building."

"I don't but I came here to give you your test results."

"She's pregnant right?" Beyoncé asked putting two and two together. Dr. Jackie is an OBGYN so the only reason she will be in their room is to tell Nicki that she's expecting.

"Yes you are. Congratulations." Nicki gasped. She couldn't believe it.

"I am for real?" Jackie nodded and pulled out the ultrasound so the couple could see their baby. She rubbed the gel on Nicki's stomach and soon their baby popped up onto the screen.