9

9| Home

Nobody's POV
The next day

Today Nicki was leaving the hospital after being in there for about a day. She was tired of staying in the hospital and she also hated them with a passion.

"Come on Bey, hurry up."

Beyoncé chuckled, "Baby we can't leave yet. We have to wait until the doctor comes back."

Nicki sighed.

"Fine." She folded her arms and sat in Bey's lap.

"Aww is my baby upset?" Bey asked in a teasing tone.

"Yes, she is."

"Why are you upset baby?"

"Because I want to go home, I hate hospitals. They smell like sickness and diseases." Beyoncé laughed.

"Stop laughing babe." Nicki said and soon the doctor walked into the room.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Greene."

"Hi."

"Okay, so you're free to go. You just have to come back next week to get your stitches and metal screws removed from your leg."

"Okay."

"Someone from the front desk will call you sometime between today and tomorrow so you can set an appointment." They nodded.

"Just take everything nice and slow and we'll see you next week. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"You too." He left the room and Bey and Nicki got ready to leave the hospital.

***

"While we were at the hospital, who was watching the kids?" Nicki asked as they walked inside the house.

"My mom."

"Oh, where is she now?"

"She went to the supermarket and then she's going to pick up the kids from school.

"Oh okay." Nicki yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Tired?" She nodded.

"Me too. Let's take a nap and when the kids come they'll probably wake us up." Nicki nodded and they walked upstairs to their room. Beyoncé got in the bed first and Nicki got in after. She laid on Beyoncé's chest and she played in Nicki's hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Nicki mumbled before sleep took over her body.

***

Celeste's POV

"Zhané get out of mommy's heels." I whispered to my youngest sister. We were in my parents' closet while they were asleep across from us.

Very bold of us huh?

"You just mad because I wear her clothes better than her."