12

12| Aruba 🇦🇼

Nicki's POV

When I woke up from my sleep, I saw the most beautiful-ist, [is that even a word] woman I have ever laid my eyes on.

Who is she? I didn't recognize her at all. I looked at her finger and I saw a ring on it.

I gasped. She's married? I'm sleeping with a married woman. I'm going to burn in hell. I went to wake her up but I saw a ring on my finger too, one similar to hers.

We're married?

"Umm, ma'am?" I said trying to wake her up. I don't even know her name. Oh my goodness, what if she kidnapped me and made me marry her? While I was trying to wake her up, a teenage girl walked into the room. Well, she looked like a teenager.

"Good morning momma."

"Umm?"

I'm a mother? This kidnapper made me have her kids?

Celeste's POV

"Umm?" Momma said and I could tell that she couldn't remember anything.

"I'm Celeste, your oldest daughter."

"Oh hi. Can you wake her up please?" I nodded and walked over to the bed.

"Mommy, momma wants you to wake up." I said shaking her and she soon got up.

"Good morning Nic and Celeste."

"Morning mommy."

Nicki's POV

Her eyes are so pretty.

"Hi." I said softly afraid that if I spoke louder I would stutter. She's so breathtaking.

"Do you remember me?" I shook my head no.

"Celeste, go pack your bags and wake your sisters up please."

"Okay, mommy." She said and walked out of the room.

Sisters? Do we have more kids together?

"My name is Beyoncé and I'm your wife. We've been married for eighteen years but we have known each other since middle school. We have three daughters, Celeste, who was just in here, and Blue and Zaé, who are currently sleeping. You got into a car accident about two months ago and it caused you to not remember much." She told me and I frowned. It seemed like she has been practicing this for a while. Do I lose my memory often?

I can't even remember my own family...

"W-will I get my memory back?" I asked to hope for a 'yes' but instead, my wife shrugged.

"The doctors are not really sure yet. They have to run some more tests on you." She said rubbing her eyes.

"Okay, but what if I don't ever get my memory back? Will you take the kids and leave me all by myself?" I asked pouting.

"Don't think like that Nic, and no I wouldn't leave you. I love you."

"I love you too." She pecked my cheek and I blushed.

"Where is Celeste going?" I asked Beyoncé.

"What do you mean?"

"You told her to go pack."

"Oh, we're going to Aruba on a family vacation." I smiled.

"Just us and the kids?"

"Yup and later on in the year we go on another family vacation with my parents, your mom, and a bunch of other people."