17

17| First date

Nobody's POV
Saturday

"And then she told me that she pushed the girl's head under the sink and let the water run on her head." Beyoncé said telling the story to Kelly over the phone.

"Purr now that's how you clear a bitch! I don't know who that hoe is!" Kelly said mocking Santana and Beyoncé laughed.

"Is that auntie Kelly?" Zaé asked coming into the living room. She sat on a chair and crossed her legs.

"Yes— baby what do you have on?"

"Fashion."

"Kelly look at your godchild." Beyoncé flipped the camera and Kelly giggled.

"Yup yup, gone with the wind fabulous."

"Oh, and I need to tell you something

"Oh, and I need to tell you something."

"I'm listening baby."

"Why did you put six songs on the album? You hyped it up the whole January just to have six songs?"

"Oop- she told you..." Beyoncé mumbled.

"Hush B, and I didn't have any other song titles in mind."

"You could've called mommy. I would've helped you."

"I'm sorry princess, to make it up to you I'll take you shopping next week."

"And for ice cream?"

"Whatever you want. I got you."

"Okay thank you. Have a nice day." She said before leaving and going upstairs.

"She is definitely Nicki's child." Kelly said and sighed.

***

9:45 PM

"Nicki which earrings go better with this outfit?" Beyoncé said holding up to pairs of earrings— a gold pair and a silver pair. The gold pair had the initial B while the silver pair was just plain.

"Ummm. The gold pair."

"Thank you."

"Momma, which earrings should I wear?" Beyoncé said holding up two pairs of earrings.

"The gold B one's cause I bought them." Beyoncé sighed as Tina chuckled.

"Do you think Onika would like them on me?"

"No— she would love them. Onika loves you and you love her too so she would love anything on you. You can wear a garbage bag—"

"Okay, mom I get it." She chuckled and put on the earrings. Today was another one of their date nights that they try to do every Saturday. It has been continuous for the last three months. Today was going to be different— Beyoncé was going to ask to be Onika's girlfriend, and if she would say yes, a promise ring would be given to her.

Pulling up in Onika's driveway, she got out of the car and knocked on the door. She soon opened the door wearing a nude dress and a pair of nude heels to match.

"Wow..." Beyoncé said breathlessly. Onika looked stunning to her.

"Earth to Beyoncé."

"Huh? You look very beautiful, Oni."

"Thank you. You do too and I love your earrings."

"Thank you, my mother, got them for me the other day."

***

"Nicki? Are you alright?" Beyoncé asked as she stared at the wall.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. I just had another memory."

"Oh really? What was this one about?"

"You were wearing those same earrings and we went out on a date."

"Aww, you remember that?"

"Yes and I think after you gave me a promise ring."

"Do you remember what the promise was?"

"Uhh, you promised me that you would marry me and you did." Nicki said and smiled. She pulled Beyoncé close to her and kissed her lips.

"I love you Beyoncé, I really do, and thank you for staying with me while I go through this."

"Aww, you gonna make a real nigga cry." They chuckled.

"Let me stop playing. I love you too baby and I'm your wife so I'm supposed to be here for you. No matter what." Beyoncé pecked her lips and placed her hands on her ass— deepening the kiss

"Beyoncé..." Nicki moaned pulling away from the intense kiss.

"Hmm..." She mumbled placing light kisses on her wife's neck.

"We have to go before we're... mmm late."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Beyoncé said and smacked Nicki's ass before they walked downstairs.

"Okay, y'all cute and all." Blue said seeing her parents walk into the living room.

"Yup yup." Nicki said and laughed.

"Zhané listen to Blue, Blue listen to Celeste. We'll be back in about two hours. Don't break anything or I'll break y'all ass."

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't open the doors for no one and the emergency numbers are on the fridge."

"Yes mommy we know. Now you have fun. Don't bring no baby back." Celeste said giggling.

"Girl bye." Beyoncé said holding her hand up.

"We will be back. Love y'all."

"We love you too."

***

Cipriani

Nicki's legs rested on Beyoncé's as she rubbed her mid-thigh. They had finished eating and were now waiting on the bill. Nicki didn't eat all of her food because she ended up getting nauseous halfway. Which is one of the side effects of the new medicine the doctor recently prescribed to Nicki, since she is getting better.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the pharmacy to get some Pepto Bismol?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll be fine, thank you, baby." Nicki said kissing Beyoncé's cheek. Soon the check arrived, Beyoncé paid and they left the restaurant.

Getting inside the car, Nicki rested her head on the seat and groaned.

"Nicki-"

"I'll be fine Bey. I just need to lay down."

They soon arrived at home and only the porch light was on. Beyoncé carried a sleeping Onika into the house and their room. After changing her and Onika's clothes, she left to go and check on her children.

Walking inside Celeste's room, she found all three of her daughters sprawled out on each other. She smiled and kissed each of their foreheads. Leaving the room she walked back into her room and got in the bed next to her wife. Onika rolled over and snuggled into Beyoncé's side.

"I love you, Bey."

"I love you too Nic." She kissed her nose and soon they were both sleeping.

•Excuse any typos 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

Kelly and Zaé?

Nicki feeling sick?

Question, what was that one beynika book where Nicki's son broke into Beyoncé's house or sum like that. The storyline might not be correct- 😭😭