Muddy Dark Blue

Happy late VDAY
The next chapters are going to be long, to make sure I fit everything in before I wrap this up, so it won't look like im rushing :) Enjoy!!!

Fire.

Was the first thing I thought about, when I felt my body begin to heat up. Opening my eyes I stared at the window. My hair was drench in sweat as I tugged at Harry's packer sweater that I still had on. Taking in deep breaths, it was like my lungs were collapsing as I tried to breathe. I noticed a pressure that went from my chest to my side, and a tightness that went around my waist.

Harry.

Laying there in his embrace felt like I was in a hot box. I've gotten use to Harry's heated temperature, enough to tolerate it when the days I did take naps in his bed before going home. After practice.

But this-

This wasn't his normal temperature, no something is wrong, and it seemed like his system is overheating.

"Harry," I say dryly as I struggled to move.

No response.

"Harry," I call again.

Shifting a bit I nudged him with my hip, "Harry."

A growl rose in his throat as he shifts and pulls me closer to him.

Sighing, I stopped moving as I turned to look at him. I notice that his jaw was clinched and that his eyes were moving restless.

"He's having a bad dream." I whispered to myself as I wiggle one of my arms from under his grip.

Reaching my thoughts to his I call to him as soon as I felt that we were connected.

Harry, it's just a dream. You're okay.

Harry slightly shakes his head as he speaks.

I won't let you get hurt her. Not now not ever.

His voice was far and filled with worry and anger.

What in the hell is he talking about?

Reaching my hand to touch his cheek, shock ran through us as his eyes snaps open. Everything happened so fast, one second I was pinned at his side and the next I was begin pinned under him.

"Harry," I gasped as I noticed that his eyes were their piercing silver.

"Don't," he growls, as his hand instantly goes to my neck, "Touch her and I'll fucking kill you."

His hand was tight around my neck, but not tight to the point that I couldn't breathe. My eyes began to water as I called out countless times to him. Not responding he just kept saying the same thing over and over. My wrist began to burn as I realized that it was the sliver paw print. Raising my hand to him I went to push him from me, just as the door quickly opens.

Liam and Niall came in quickly, as they shut the door behind them.

"Haz!" Liam shout/whispers.

Letting go of my neck he stares at the boys confused as my hand presses to his chest. Once my hand makes contact he shudders and closes his eyes. After a few seconds he opens his eyes as he looks up at the door and says, "Liam, Niall?" confusion filled his tone, "What are you doing here?"

"Haz," Liam says calmly, "You were having your shit fit, and,"

Before Liam could finish Harry looks down at me and fear quickly covers his face, "Pebbles," moving quickly, off of me he shuffles off of the bed as he shakes his head, "I didn't mean,"