Requested

Harry POV

“Harry. Harry? Harry!” yells Liam as he socked me in my shoulder.

“What?” I said turning around as I grabbed my bottle of water.

“You didn’t answer my question?”

“And what was that?”

“Are we going to football tryouts next Thursday?”

Chugging down my water I wiped my mouth, “You really want to do that?”

“Sure, might make this whole changing of the school thing actually interesting.”

I laughed, “Let’s be honest you just want to go around showing how big your dick is around school.”

Smiling Liam ate a piece of bacon off his plate as he smiles, “What’s wrong with that?”

I shook my head, “Nothing. Guess we’re trying out for American ball.”

“Damn right!”

“You get your additional classes?”

“Yeah picked them up this morning. I call bullshit on the mayor’s new rule for all students to stay in school till 3 because of the cops little search party.”

“They said that they want to keep students safe from the ‘animals’ terrorizing the runners.”

“Then maybe they should find better cops to do the job or better yet, new people.”

“Don’t start Liam.”

“I didn’t say shit.” Say Liam as a few cheerleaders walked over to our table.

“Well hello sweethearts.” Says Liam as I turned around looking around the cafeteria.

American school was a slightly different experience from our schools in England. Classes were different and so were the schedule but it wasn’t bad. I actually like it. It was a change in scenery, something new, fresh, different. Liam started to flirt with the cheerleaders as a laugh from across the cafeteria caught my attention. There sitting with what I assume was her normal group was her. From day one she caught my eye. It’s something about her, something that I couldn’t pinpoint, just something different about her. She sat there laughing at her guy friend, lame ass jokes as her girlfriend sat talking about clothes. In-between laughs and her replying she would glance around the room as if she was searching for someone, and that’s when her eyes would land onto mine. At first she would hesitate a bit, before she would give a slight smile. Oh yeah she’s a virgin. I thought to myself as I smiled. She screamed innocent, there was nothing about her that screamed daring or bad. She looked so clean that I felt obliged to dirty her up a bit.

“Haz racetrack is open tonight, you in?” asked Liam as he stood drawing my attention from the girl.

“You know it.” I said as I glanced at him. Standing I looked back at the girl as I grabbed my books.

“What is it about her?” he asked stepping to my side, as he bit into an apple just as the bell rang.

“About who?”

“You know who, the one you’ve been eye since the first day of school.”

 “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I say as I grab my tray and toss it into the bin.

“Sure you don’t.” Liam laughed as he grabbed his books, “I have class, see you at lunch.”

“Yeah, you bringing the jokesters?”