Unexplained

Opening my eyes I looked around. Standing in the middle of a field, trees were surrounding me, with only the moonlight providing light.

Where am I? I thought as a figure ran out on to the field.

"Run!" yells the figure as it comes closer.

Standing there with my feet glued on the ground the figure runs to me and grabs my arms. His face was shadowed, but I could make out small features. It was the guy in my dreams.

"You can't be here." he says.

"Be where? Where's here?"

"I'll explain later, but right now I need you to wake up."

"I'm not sleep." I say.

Looking at me the guy shakes his head, "Where are you?"

Looking around I say, "I was at a football game."

"Who was there?"

"What does it matter?" I ask.

"Just tell me what were you doing before you came here."

I shook my head, "What does this,"

"Answer me!" he yells, his voice echoing throughout the field.

"I was leaving the game, me and my brother just got into it."

The guys' eyes shimmered as they came into view; I noticed they were sliver with green speckles.

"I want you to do something. Can you do it?"

"What are you talking about? Do what?"

Placing his hands on the side of my face he says frustrated, "Wake up."

His voice was soft, caressing, and filled with worry.

Branches broke all around us, there was howling circling the area, "Where are we."

The guy looks up and around us, "We're in my nightmare." He says as he turns back to me, "You can't be here. If you get hurt, if something happens to you here--," he shakes his head unable to finish, "Wake up!"

The base in his voice startled me and I shut my eyes. Jumping up, hands grabbed my shoulder as I fought against them.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Calm down! Open your eyes." says a voice I couldn't make out.

I yelled again ignoring whoever was talking to me.

The hands that were holding onto me were ripped off as a pair of hands was placed on both sides of my cheek, "Votre sécurité, revenez à moi."

My eyes snapped open, as I looked into his piercing green eyes. Harry voice was soft and calm, it was like with every vowel he spoke it ran through my body causing my blood to pulse extremely fast while causing my heart to feel like it was going to jump out of my chest. His hand was warm by the touch then something happened. Something sparked in his hands that sent a shock between us. His eyes widen as he stares wide eyed at me confused. Harry moved away from me as Daniel dropped down and ran his hand rubbing on my arm. "Anna talk to me. Are you okay?"

Walking behind Harry, Liam pulled him to his feet as he whispers something in his ear. Harry looked at me then up at the sky as he lets Liam pull him up. The sound around me faded again. I didn't hear when Daniel talked to me, nor did I hear when Ashton or Charlotte said anything to me.

"Damn it Anna speak!" yells Daniel.

Pulling my eyes from Harry I looked at Daniel, his eyes were filled with worry as he looks at me. The ground under me shook as a piercing noise blared in my ears and I covered my ears yelling.
"Anna!" yells Daniel as the noise eased.