White Lights and A Wolf?

Anna POV

"David." I say as I looked to my side to see him standing next to me.

With a gentle smile on his face he says, "Don't worry, it'll be over soon."

A sharp pain shot through my head as I looked up and screamed. Voices echoed in a chanting tone in my head as I pulled at my hair. Pulling at my hair I yelled for Harry as I looked back at David,

"No," I say, "I don't want this."

"I know love, but it has to happen." he says as his body began to fade.

My vision blurred as the area around me was covered in a luminous green light. I could hear Harry yelling as I looked around franticly. Just as I go to turn my head I looked over to see someone walking towards me. The figure carried what looked like a jug. Forcing myself to see, I rubbed my eyes as I looked to see Tyler making his way to me, looking to his hands I notice that it was a gasoline filled jug in one hand and a lighter in the other.

"Tyler," I say holding up my hand, "You don't have to do this."

"I do." He says, "You are the cause of all of this. You must be stopped."

I shook my head as I called air to me, just before I could release it a white shadow jumped and tackled Tyler. Tyler fell over yelling as the shadow which formed like a dog ripped at his neck. Tyler yells out in an aching howl as I watch his body shake then stop. That's when I noticed that the dog was a white wolf. A wolf that is larger than Harry is when he is wolfy. Taking a step forward the first thing that came out of my mouth was,

"David?"

The wolf looks up at me snarling at first, until its eyes meets mine, then relaxes. I stopped as I looked into its eyes. It was the color of deep red. But as I watched it and it kept its eyes on me. The more it relaxed the more I notice the red fading. The color in it faded from red to silver and that's when I recognized the green in them.

"Harry." I mumble as smoke came from his body and I notice that he was shifting back.

I stared at him baffled for a moment, How could he have turned White? What was going on?

The pain and the burning started up again as instincts told me to get away from him. So I turned and ran.

"Pollyanna!" yells Liam causing me to stop and look back as he and Niall runs up to where Harry stood, now human and shirtless.

Blood rushed through my body as my heart raced. The silver line that ran from here to me crept up as it outlined my body, and creating a circle around me.

"What's happening?" I yelled.

Looking down my arms, my veins were a green as my fingers twitched. Smoke covered the air as I felt a jolt of something that caused me to fall to the ground.

"Pebbles!" I hear Harry yell as Liam grabs him holding him back.

Looking up I slowly pushed my hair out my face as my eyes meet his. He struggled in Liam's grip as Liam yells to him, "You don't know what can happen! Just Wait!"

"She's hurt!" he yells, "I can feel it."

Liam looks at Harry shocked at what he says as his eyes look up and meets mine. A sharp pain pierced in my side as I pull myself upright to stand again. There was dampness at my side. Touching it I flinched as I bought my hand upright.