Legacy

Before I registered what I was doing, I was out the door, heading for the first car I saw.

"Pebbles!" Harry yells as he runs after me.

Opening the door I climbed into the driver seat as I say, "I need keys."

"Well I don't have keys to this," Harry says reaching me, "Though I do have keys to the rover."

Looking at him he holds his hand out to me as he says, "Come on I'll drive."

"But shouldn't you be resting."

He nods, "Yeah, I should. As should you. But considering I just didn't ascend a legacy of magic in one night, I think I should drive."

Nodding I take his hand as I say, "You don't have to go."

"Ashton is a friend of mine too. I want to make sure everything is fine." He says as we head to the car. Opening the passenger door I climb in as he opens the door behind me. "Here, put this on." He says handing me a sweater.

"Isn't this Liam's?" I asked as I slip it over my head.

He nods, "He won't mind."

"I won't." Liam says walking up, "I rather have you wearing a jumper then me having to explain why you have a bullet hole in your shirt and why you are covered in blood or why your arm are lighting up like a night light."

"That's wise." I say as I look down at my arms to see my arm was shining with a faint white light, "Thank you."

Smiling he looks at Harry, "Im going to follow you there. Nick is taking the emo's to get cleaned up."

"Okay." Says Harry as he closes my door, "If you go to the flat before I do,"

"Make sure Nick isn't freaking out? Done?"

Harry nods, "Thank you brother."

Liam nods as they smack hands together and he pulls Harry into a hug, "Anytime."

They both whisper something to each other before Harry turns to the car and walks to the driver side.

"You know he cares for you, a lot."

Harry nods, "I know."

"No like I mean a lot." I say as he starts the car and backs out of my driveway, "Like I mean I think he would have killed me if I didn't bring you back."

Harry nods nonchalantly, "I know, and he would have."

I turned to look at him as he shifts the car into drive and speeds off down the road.

--
Driving into the parking lot the hospital was packed and busy. It took almost 20 minutes for me and Harry to find parking and to get in.

"Annabelle!"

Mom was the first person I saw as soon as I entered the hospital.

"Mom!" I yelled as I ran to her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Your okay." She whispers as she holds me tight.

"I am."

Pulling away from me she says, "Did everything go,"

Nodding I hold out my arm to her, slight pulling up my sleeve as I look around, showing her the white lighting in the veins on my arm.

Running her fingers along my veins she pulls down my sleeve as she says, "They will disappear as soon as you get some sleep."

I nod as I notice her looking over my shoulder.

"Harry."

Nodding respectfully he says, "Mrs. Aconite."