House Pop Ups

Double update??? I'll make a deal, get this to 75 or more likes I'll post the 3rd update I'm saving before I go on hiatus ;) Enjoy !!!

Anna POV

Waking up Wednesday afternoon, my phone lied on the pillow to my right, and I had to think why it was there.

Harry

Grabbing my phone I notice that he called at 3, and I tried to remember what actually was said. Sitting up in the bed my head spun, what in the hell happened last night? I remembered having a disagreement with Harry after Luke and then came over. Around 11pm mom and dad came home with a late dinner for Daniel and I. I remembered me getting sick and heading upstairs to me being pulled into a vision. Standing from my bed I pulled on my shirt as I walked over to my window. Opening the window I allowed the cold air to run over me, wrapping around me like a hug. I closed my eyes remember my vision of me running around with David, him teaching me little things about my abilities and our small chat afterwards.

"Why haven't the Rebels came after me yet?" I asked David as I leaned against a tree.

"Because they don't know what you are yet. They have suspicions, but no hard facts."

"Then how do I stay hidden?"

"Don't use your gifts against them yet, if you even show them the slightest taste around them they'll know." He says as he stands in front of me.

"What if I've already showed them something, on accident?"

Looking at me he says, "Luckily these guys seem like they are brainless so I doubt they notice, but just to be on the safe side don't do anything else to cause attention. They don't need to know what you are. Not yet, right now they have suspicions that you are just a witch, don't make them think otherwise."

"Are you real?" I remembered me asking him in which he replied,

"I'm as real as you want me to be love. I can't pull myself to your world, you have to want me there."

I didn't want him here, did I? Rubbing my hands down my face I sigh as the smell of coffee surrounded my room. Looking at the clock I notice that it was only 2 in the afternoon and I figured with it being gloomy outside that I should make a store run, but first I went to the bathroom and washed up. Few minutes later as I made my way down the stairs a chill runs over me mimicking a sense of fear that runs over me. Forcing myself down the stairs I heard Daniel's and Marcus's voice automatically, but the person voice who followed after didn't register to me. Hitting the bottom stair Daniel yells,
"Shrimp? You up?"

"Yeah." I says pushing my hair behind my ear, rounding the corner I stopped dead in my tracks. A guy sat with his back against me his hair was brown with a few highlights, facial hair lightly covered his chin and cheeks. Daniel was pouring him a cup of coffee when he looks up and smiles, "Here she is."

Marcus and mystery guy looks up and when my eyes meets the guys I nearly fainted.

"Shrimp, you have a visitor. This is Jackson. He says he's family friends with Harry."

Standing from his chair with smiles as he walks over to me, "Please," he smiles down at me, taking my hand into, "Call me Jack." Lowering down he kissed the back of my hand as he looks up at me. His warm brown eyes, stared right into my before a silver begins to cover the outside of his iris. Blinking once as he stands to look at me I notice that his eyes were shifting to a deep blue and I noticed at the moment I was screwed.

"Hello Jack," is what came out my mouth, but in my mind I was screaming, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap! Nick/Jack is in my house and He looks exactly like Niall's picture.