Meanings

Good Morning beautiful

Was the first thing I saw this morning when I got up. Sitting up in bed I rubbed my eyes as I glanced at the clock 630am. “Ugh.” I groaned as I laid back down. Closing my eyes I thought about the fire that I practically held in my hands, and I jumped back up. Unlocking my phone I noticed I had a new message.

Going hunting today, to prep for the full moon tomorrow. Won’t be at school. Swing by the flat when you get out?

Good morning and yes I’ll swing by. I wanna chat. I responded.

Can’t wait to see you Pebbles xx

My heart did all kinds of twist and flips as I text back,
I can’t wait either.

Sighing as I sit my phone next to me I laid back in the bed. 9 hours until I finally tell Harry and them about Angelica and the whole playing with fire mess. Covering my eyes I groaned as someone hits my door hard.

“Shrimp get up!” yells Daniel.

“I’m up!” I yelled.

Pushing the covers off of me I walked and stood next to the window to see that the clouds were still a dark grey, and the winds outside were blowing.

Opting for a sweater and skinny jeans, I slide on my boots, grabbed a beanie out of my top draw and headed out.

----------------- 

School was as normal as ever. Charlotte talked about Taylor behind her back. Ashton talked about swimming and drumming. Some kid got pants in between classes, and Taylor talked, well more like flirted with the sub teacher we had for art. As soon as the day ended I hoped into my car and headed over to Harry’s. Texting him from the road I let him know I was on my way, in which he replied.

I’m Outback.

They drive there was nice, peaceful, even though my nerves were bouncing off with anticipation at what Harry and his whole house would think when I tell them what I know. As I pulled into the drive way, behind 2 motorcycles I turned off my ignition and got out. Walking up to the door I stopped at the fountain and smile as I headed around the side of the house. The backyard was empty so going through the woods I went to where Harry cabin was, but to my surprise he wasn’t there either.

“Harry?” I called out.

“Over here!” he yells out.

Walking deeper into the woods I followed his voice which lead me to the stream. The closer and closer I got, the more warmth would creep up my spine.

“Hey.” He says as he turns around and smiles at me.

“Hey.” I smiled back.

Walking to me, he places his hands on my hips as he leans down and brushes his lips against mine. Instantly I closed my eyes, taking in the energy that passed through us, as I kissed back. Running his hands at the hem of my sweater, his hand brushed my bare skin, which made me shudder and moan against his lips. Harry smiles as he pulls away and says,
“How are you?”

I nod, “Breathing, and you?”

Harry shrugs and pulls away as he walks to stand next to a boulder, looking out the stream. “Could be better.”

Looking at him I noticed that his hair was damped.

“Did you just get out the shower or something?” I asked as I walked to him. Raising my hand I pushed back a wet strain that hung in his face back as he grabs my hand.