Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)

Harry POV

Walking out of the bathroom, heat ran through me. Why had I done that? What came over me?

Thrusting a hand through my hair I opened the doors that lead back to the hall. Taylor had no reason for doing what she did, and for her to do it right after I got sidetrack with Carter's bullshit was all the confirmation that I needed that Carter was involved. It took everything in me for me not to go introduce my fist with his jaw again, and the only reason why I was even holding back was because the principal was standing there looking at me with all shades of fucked up considering my girl just ran out covered is punch, and probably because word did get back to him about my first fight here having to do with her, although she doesn't know that.

So instead of kicking his ass now I made my way over to Charlotte who was too close to Ashton. And when I mean to close I mean, arm locked with him, as he laughed about something that he showed her on the board in front of them.

"Char." I call as she looks up at me and unlocks her arm from Ashton's a little too fast.

"Yes?" she says.

"Pebbles want you."

Her brows pinch together, "What's wrong?"

"You didn't hear?"

Charlotte looks at Ashton as she shakes her head, "No."

Taking a breath I say, "Taylor threw punch on her, so she's kind red right now."

"That camel toe bitch!" Charlotte shouted a little too loud, "When did that happen?"

"When we went to get drinks."

"I left after you did to go outside with Jeff to get my things from his car."

I raised a brow, "What happened?"

She shakes her head, "Mom needed her car and he didn't want to take me back home."

"Upstanding citizen." I joke.

She shrugs as she says, "Come on Asher, our other half needs us."

Ashton pats my shoulder as he and Char head to the bathrooms as I headed to my car. Walking outside I noticed that it was raining and I smiled, Pebbles was right.

Running to my car I pulled my keys from my pocket as I stopped. The wind blew as I picked up a scent. At first I thought to ignore it, but when my hand shook from what I knew was fear my head shot up back to the hall.

"Pebbles."

Taking off running inside I didn't slow down as the guards told me to stop running. I went from one door to the next as I slid to a stop outside the bathroom. Pushing open the door I called, "Pebbles!"

No answer.

"Pebbles!" I yelled as I looked underneath each stall. Standing there for a second I listened to the voices in the hall until I picked up on Charlotte and Ashton Talking.

"She's fine, she probably just decided to have Harry take her home." Ashton says.

"Maybe." Charlotte says, "I guess I'll call her later. Check in on her."

Pulling my hearing back I looked around. The bathroom is empty, all beside my hat that sat under the sink. Picking it up I instantly recognized the scent that covered it. Turning it upside down to see a note with her purse that read.

You have 1 hour, or she dies. Time starts at 9.

Crumbling the note into a ball I pulled out my phone as look at the clock, 9:03. "Shit!" I curse as I head out the back dialing Liam.