Purple and Grey

Don't forget to ask questions! I'm posting another question segment next post. And shout out to @moonlitsoul- and @huntermccoy I used your names so look out for it.

-----------

The village was small, but filled with working people. People who were collecting wood for fire, and women who were washing clothes and or playing with their children.

"Where are we?" I asked as we weaved between the people that stood in the middle of the trail.

"Sanctuary." He says, "It's a safe haven for witches who have no problems with Wolves, and vice versa."

Looking around I say, "Their all witches and wolves?"

He shakes his head, "No, some are humans that are just here to help out."

Looking around in amazement I shook my head, "From what I read in the books wolves and witches hated each other."

"They do." He says, "If they could, they would slaughter both kinds till they are both extinct." Stopping as he looks around the people who were around us he says, "But here, everyone loves everyone. Like they all share the same bloodline." Crossing his arms he says, "It took some time, but I finally finished what me and angelica started, before she passed." A sense of grief crossed his face, as I saw the look of heartbreak, just like when I watched him, watch her burn at the stake.

A part of me wanted to reach out to him, I felt obliged to hug him and to explain how sorry I was that he lost his love, but I knew that saying sorry wouldn't bring her back. Quickly trying to fill the silence that was beginning to fill the air I say, "So you say that you and Angelica put this together?"

He nods.

"How?"

"With magic." He says, "Ever since me and Ange got together we knew that if we were to survive together that we would have to have a place to go to. A home, somewhere that we could section off and ward off the bad and allow the good to enter." Turning he knocks on a house as he says, "Built the houses myself."

I raised a brow, "You built this all by yourself?"

He nods, "Shocking isn't it?"

I nod.

He smiles, "Come on I have something to show you."

Nodding I followed as he walks into one of the small houses. There was a table that sat in the middle of the room as two ladies stood near the back. Both had dark hair, but the one who dark hair falls down her back stopping at her waist, she had grey eyes, while the other, who dark hair stopped in the middle of her back, eyes were purple.

"Cyanna, Hunter." David says, "I want you two to meet someone."

Turning around the girls look at me as the girl stare at me for a minute.

"Cyanna?" I asked, "Like See Anna?"

The girl with the purple eyes shakes her says, "See - yan - nuh."

I nod as the girl with grey eyes looks over at David, "So this is why you needed Cy? You wanted to pull someone back?"

David smiles, "Don't worry about it Hunter. Isn't your pack going for a hunt?"

"Yeah, so?" she says placing a hand on her hip.

"You're a wolf?" I looked between David and Hunter.