Revealed

2nd Update for the day! xxTorrie

After packing up to get ready to go home I went to a bathroom near the hall to change into the dress that Charlotte gave me. It was a dress that went mid-thigh that flared out reminding me of something that the girls in the 50s use to wear, but much shorter. It was a simple black dress with white polka dots on it. Considering the fact that I don’t like heels, I opted out with wearing a pair of baby doll flats. Wetting my hair so it would curl I squeezed out extra water as I let it fall down my back, applying little eye liner and putting on a coat of red lip stick I felt that considering we were still out in the woods that I did pretty good. Walking out the stall I head, 

“Anna!”

Looking up I say Lily, Angel, Michael, and Luke walking up to me.

“Hey!” I smile, “You made it.”

“Of course we did.” Smile Lily.

“You look amazing.” Says Angel.

“Thanks, so do you.” I smile.

“You seen Harry and them?” asks Luke.

I shook my head, “No, but there probably inside.”

They nod as Michael say, “Well we should go find them.”

I nod, “Okay.”

“You coming?” ask Angel as she goes to walk off but stops.

I nod, “Yeah.”

Angel locks arms with me as we go to walk.

Anna I hear someone say.

Stopping I turned and looked behind me as I see a shadow moving behind the side of the building.

“You okay?” ask Angel.

I nod, “Yeah, let’s go.”

Smiling she says, “Okay.”

Walking to the hall I looked one last time to see there was nobody standing there anymore.

--------------- 

Walking into the hall I was amazed but how pretty it looked. It was like the woods was brought into the hall and it was beautiful. I looked around to see that everyone was dressed up, especially Taylor and the cheerleaders with her. Charlotte called my name as I walked in as she runs towards me.

“Let’s dance!” she says as she grabs my hand.

Looking over at Lily and Angel I say, “You want to come?”

“Hell yea!” says Angel.

Charlotte looks at me skeptic for a second but ignores it as she pulls me to dance floor. Warmth crept over me as I hit the floor and I immediate looked around. Spotting Harry across the floor he stands near the wall, with girls surrounding him. Looking up he locks eyes with me and winks as he looks down at someone who was touching his arm. Charlotte grabs my hand as we jumped up and down and danced to the latest Justin Timberlake song. As we danced I could feel eyes on me and the warmth that covered me made it known that it was Harry.

As we danced  Daniel came and danced with me and the girls, and soon after Liam, Michael, Luke and Niall joined. The night was going perfect as the dj called down a ‘Cool Down’ meaning there was going to be a slow dance. I stood off to the side as everyone paired up and was shocked when Carter started walking to me. I didn’t know for sure if he was going to ask me to dance, but I knew I didn’t want to dance with him.

Locking eyes with me he smirks as he looks over my shoulder and stops. Taking two steps back he looks at me again as he turns to walk away. I let out a sigh of relief as I got covered in warmth again.