Halloween (Part 1 of 3)

"Walk the line."

"I'm sorry what?" I asked as I held the phone to my ear as I dug through my closet.

"Walk the line," Harry repeated, "The movie based on Johnny Cash."

"No, I mean I know the movie, but why are you bringing it up?"

"Because," there was shuffling in his background as he says, "I think we should dress up like June and Johnny."

"You want to dress up as Johnny and June Carter Cash?"

"Yeah."

Sitting on the floor in my closet I look up as I think for a second.

"It's something simple, and not much work."

"Not much work for you." I smile, "All you have to do is put on dark slacks, a dark button up, a hat and sunglasses, and you're practically set."

Harry laughs, "Thank you for setting up my outfit."

"You're welcome."

"So are you going to do it?"

Looking at the dresses in my closet I say, "I'm pretty sure dresses aren't quite safe on your motorcycle."

"Yeah about that," he clears his throat, "I'm leaving my bike at home."

I raised a brow, "Am I driving?"

"No."

"But you just said-"

"I do have a car Pebbles."

"Really? I didn't know that. Every time I see you, you're on your bike." Curiosity got to me, "What do you drive?"

"You'll see when I get there Pebbles."

Sighing I say, "Fine," picking at the carpet in front of me I say, "What time will you be here?"

"Well," he pauses, "It's 2 now, I should be there by 630. Is Charlotte still getting picked up at your house?"

"Yes, Eric is picking her up here."

"Eric? I thought his name was Jake?"

I shrugged, "I honestly don't remember."

"It shocks me how different you two are sometimes."

I smiled, "We're like peanut butter and Jelly, different taste's but we go perfect together."

"Where does Ashton fit into that mix?"

"He's the bread that keeps us all together."

"Great, now I want a sandwich." Harry Jokes.

I laugh as I say, "Hey Harry?"

"Yes?"

"What happened last night on the field?"

"Nothing, just a misunderstanding."

"You said that last night, but I get the feeling that there is more. Especially since you had us miss out on the after party."

"Pebbles," he says slowly, "Remember what you promised me last night?"

I nod as I twisted my hair around my finger, "Yes."

"What did you promise me?"

Closing my eyes I take a breath as I say, "No talking about Rebels, Elements, or anything supernatural tonight. Tonight all we are focusing on is us and having fun."

I could practically see him smiling as he says, "That's my girl."

Rolling my eyes I say, "Well then I'll let you get back to doing god knows what, and I'll see you in a bit."