What are you Going to Do?

"And he had the nerve to get upset with me!" I exclaimed as I paced back and forth in front of David.

I hadn't remembered feeling the pull of the vision, but here I was standing in front of David, spilling everything that just happened with Harry.

"You have to give him some credit, love, he is just trying not to run you off."

"I know but,"

"You still want him to at least fess up about his dirt?"

Standing there I looked at a tree as I say, "Kind of. I just want him to,"

"Prove what Jackson said was wrong. That he isn't like that?"

I nod.

"We all know the answers to your questions that your asking. I say give him time and he'll come around."

I nod, "You are right." Turning to look at him I say, "Sorry for rambling."

He shakes his head, "Its no problem. You called to me so I'm here to listen as always." Watching him stand up I took in the fact that his hair was shorter. His eyes were still silver and it made me wonder if that was he true color. I could feel myself waking up as he walks to me and kisses my forehead, "Be safe, love. And give the lad time. We tend to take forever trying to express our feelings."

I smile as I hug and say, "I will and thank you again."

"Anytime."

Stepping from him I closed my eyes allowing my self to pull from whatever vision I was in, as I jolted up into a sitting position.

Looking at the clock I realized I head a couple of more hours to sleep before I had to get up and get ready for school. Readjusting myself I turned as I laid back down, snuggling up with my blanket before I fell back to sleep.

------

"So explain to me what happened with your car again?" asked Charlotte as she meets me in the parking lot by Daniel's car.

"Chains popped her tires." Says Daniel, "She should have it by this evening."

Kissing me on my cheek Daniel says, "I'm heading off, you riding with Harry after school?"

I shook my head, "No."

"She's with me." says Charlotte.

He nods as he hugs Charlotte and says, "See you two later."

We wave bye as Charlotte says, "Has he even called you?"

I shook my head, "Nope, and right now I don't want to think about him, I just want to go to class and do this Carnival set up that you dragged me into and go home."

"You're missing the game?"

I shrug, "I might."

"Oh don't be dramatic." Charlotte says, "You two will be talking by art class, just watch."

I scuff as warmth covered me and on cue I turned around to see Harry and them pulling into the lot.

"Come on." I say pulling Charlotte into the school before she had a chance to turn around.

"Char, Anne!" Ashton calls as soon as we walk into the school.

Charlotte, who perked up instantly went straight to him as they share a quick kiss making me say, "Awe."

"Hush it." Charlotte flushes.

"What?" I say innocently, "You two are cute."

Ashton smiles pushing his hair out of his face, "You ready for the day?"