Morning of...

So sorry i haven't been updating, so much is going on, school, family issues, I haven't had time to actually sit down and write, but i have some amazing stuff coming up in both stories so stay tuned there's more to come xxTorrie

"Yo Shrimp, get up you're going to be late!" I hear Daniel yell from down the hall.

Rolling onto my back I stared blindly at the ceiling, pinching the bridge of my nose. I could feel a migraine coming on and today was not the day to be getting migraines. Tonight was the senior first party of the semester and for the first time I was actually excited on going, but that more or less had something to do with the fact that Carter had asked me to be his date.

Sitting up in the bed I pushed my sweat drenched hair back before I yawned. My nightmares had started back up the night wolfy stayed the night and for some reason it was a constant repeat of that girl burning and her lover screaming for her. I couldn't even begin to think what was the reason, more or less what was the point of me having these dreams but shaking the thought of them off I stood, grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom to shower.

By the time that I arrived at school, Charlotte and Ashton were waiting for me when I pulled up.

"Bad Dreams?" was the first thing out of Charlotte's mouth when she saw me.

"That obvious?" I asked as I linked my arms, between hers and Ashton's as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"No, you just have this, 'I didn't sleep last night' look on your face." Says Charlotte.

"So you're telling me I have raccoon eyes?"

"No," Ashton assured me, "We just know that 'I didn't sleep look.'"

I nod as Charlotte says as we sit at our usual table, "You know we seen Taylor all up on Harry this morning."

"Congrats for her." I say trying to hide my distaste in the matter which didn't work, "She's finally found someone with as big of an ego as hers."

"Wow, isn't it too early for the claws to be out?" asked Ashton.

"All I said was she found someone that has the same ego as her. No claws are involved."

"Anna are you jealous?" asked Charlotte.

"Jealous of who? Taylor? Please!" I laughed, "She has a freaking air bubble for a brain, like I wonder how she is able to get herself dress sometimes."

"The claws are defiantly out and she is losing her mind." Whispers Ashton.

"No claws are out. Why are we even talking about Harry? I thought you two was team I don't trust him."

"We don't, but we also think that its random that they are together."

Laying my head on the table I say, "Well I honestly don't care, and if I didn't have him as a partner for class," holding up a finger I say, "Which he doesn't show up to, most of the time. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with him."

Ashton and Charlotte traded looks as Ashton places a hand on my back, "There, there Anna banana."

"It's funny you say that, because you have an incoming."

"Incoming of what?" I asked my head still down.

"British biker."

Not bothering to raise my head I assumed that it was Harry and just as footsteps drew closer, a familiar warmth crept down my back as I caught a warm earthy cologne.

"Didn't sleep well?" says Harry.

Keeping my head down I said, "No I didn't."

"You'll have to excuse her, she's a bit bitchy when she doesn't sleep." Says Charlotte.